is there demand for tytn II??

Tom Sawyer

Disciple
i am wondering if the Tytn II is available in india or not..

i have been trying to sell of my tytn II but there seems to be no demand..

Is it because people think it is a chinese phone or that cause they dont know it that there is lack of interest?

just wondering if u guys know an answer to this...

and how much is the Tytn II if available in india?

Im running the touch diamond rom for the kaiser platform...its great. No lag and feels like the diamond...and the slide out keyboard makes things even better..

I have many roms and apps...i dont know which rom is a good one though :p have installed wm6.5 but didnt like it..

I have an 8gb card in my phone with a mini usb converter to regular headphone and mini usb which allows me to charge and use the earphone at the same time..a pretty rare and nice item..

I thought i could go for 17k safely as a new one goes for 24.5k...and a new one only has 1gb...the 8gb card pushes the price up a bit but i think its quite fair..

what do you think the price tag should be?

TYTN 2 is businessman's phone, but u need to flash a good ROM to really make use of it. (I use the GPS, unltd Data Plans a lot). So demand is there, but only for those who use the options, it is no longer a novelty item. Plus the weight puts off many people, and they end up with a touch/ diamond/ iphoney ... in Mumbai - Heera Panna for good prices...

Tom Sawyer said:
i am wondering if the Tytn II is available in india or not..
i have been trying to sell of my tytn II but there seems to be no demand..
Is it because people think it is a chinese phone or that cause they dont know it that there is lack of interest?
just wondering if u guys know an answer to this...
and how much is the Tytn II if available in india?

Well you might actually get lucky if your try to sell it here or on xda devs.

In general people are ignorant about HTC phones. The old quality issues that used to be there are are still seen in some HTC models have created an illusion of HTC as untrustworthy phone to buy in indian market.

But dont worry, people who do proper study will know how good the TYTN II is. I mean its hardware still holds ground today and this is the phone with radeon imageon chip.

It is now outdated in terms of weight , style and design but its still a good phone.

Arre the radeon chip drivers are still sucky, even with the best 6.5 ROMs and the best kitchens in use, even if you build ur own ROM. the radeon drivers (htc class action group output) plus touchflo = battery leechon a tytn 2, i keep a spare APC charge unit at hand always now :D

But ofc the fone rox, will R&D on this till it uber bricks to point of no recovery. even after i get my TP2 :wicked:

Shripad said:
Well you might actually get lucky if your try to sell it here or on xda devs.

In general people are ignorant about HTC phones. The old quality issues that used to be there are are still seen in some HTC models have created an illusion of HTC as untrustworthy phone to buy in indian market.

But dont worry, people who do proper study will know how good the TYTN II is. I mean its hardware still holds ground today and this is the phone with radeon imageon chip.

It is now outdated in terms of weight , style and design but its still a good phone.

gforce said:
^^ Did you buy your TP2 locally? Pics and price please.

is that for me?
i didnt get mine locally..
i got it from hellgate who got it from someone else in this forum(cant remember his name)...they can both tell you thats its in good condition without any hardware disruptions..

Tom Sawyer said:
is that for me?
i didnt get mine locally..
i got it from hellgate who got it from someone else in this forum(cant remember his name)...they can both tell you thats its in good condition without any hardware disruptions..
Err that was for axeman. I was talking about the TP2 (TouchPro2) and not the TyTn.

axeman said:
Yet to get it my friend, not yet released in the market. :mad:

HT bloody slow C

Htc should be more active in india,the mobile phone demand is rising fast here...they're gonna miss out unlike Nokia which sells nearly every phone here..

Tom Sawyer said:
Htc should be more active in india,the mobile phone demand is rising fast here...they're gonna miss out unlike Nokia which sells nearly every phone here..

You said it buddy :Beer:

17k is not a good pricing dude! There is not much demand of TYTN II but I think it can easily go for 14k. you can get 2 months old diamond for 16k these days

Actually HTC is doing something to improve its presence in india.

They have improved their ASS a lot over past 6 months.

It used to be a nightmare before. Also they now understand that their customer base in India is almost 99% business class people and thus their handling of things have improved.

I was pleasantly surprised when I just sent them email about unlocking my airtel locked phones. And next day I received phone call form them and their executive provided unlock code over phone.

Then when my cousin's touch 3g which i had gifted him in jan got damaged by drop, it was fixed in 1 day flat recently without me getting charged even 1Rs for broken screen.

So, it actually makes sense to get HTC these days. And they are surely on the roll with their new phones.

Back