Budget 71-90K Is this a good gaming system that i am assembling?

Hi there, I am aiming to assemble a gaming system that will be able to run games like Assassin's creed Valhalla/ new resident evil 4 remake , red redemption and so on..
Need not to upgrade the system for at least 5 years and be able to play games with normal to high graphic display settings.

The budget im willing to put is around 1000 US Dollars given or taken around 100 $.

Kinda need the speed and graphic to be satisfying for 5 years for normal to high graphical display settings of games.

Currently im living in iran and this is what i have gathered so far:

Mother board:Asus Prime H610M-E D4
CPU:i5 12400 Box
VGA: AMD Radeon™ RX 6600
Ram :G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Dual Channel Desktop RAM - 16GB
S.S.D:adata XPG SX8200 PRO (also got 1tb hard drive from my previous system)
Power:Green 550 UK PLUS(https://en.green.ir/products/power-supply/gp550a-uk-plus)

Is it a good system that will make me go on with games with no problem for at least 5 years? I am not a pro gamer just the kind like i mentioned.

P.S:I also am a programmer/developer that i need speed around 16gb for the system.

Really would appreciate your guidance. :)

While the specs are decent
And there is no way of knowing what are the alternate costs in your country Iran.
Personally I would go with a B660M chipset and faster Ram with it.
(H610 tops out at 3200 )

The 6600 is currently a 1080p gaming card so if that's the resolution you are gonna play at its ok for now. FSR will help in higher res as more games start supporting that.

You can use pcpartpicker.com to build/check your desired configuration for any incompatibilities. If you plan to run your games at 1080p, this configuration should be decent enough for 5 years. FYI I still use a 1050 ti in 2022 and have played Valhalla and Red dead redemption 2 (at 1080p medium).

While the specs are decent
And there is no way of knowing what are the alternate costs in your country Iran.
Personally I would go with a B660M chipset and faster Ram with it.
(H610 tops out at 3200 )

The 6600 is currently a 1080p gaming card so if that's the resolution you are gonna play at its ok for now. FSR will help in higher res as more games start supporting that.
Thanks a lot, yeah i was wondering the same. ty

There are no 5 year lasting cards or CPUs. You'll have to make compromises with time depending upon the types of software/games you run and the resolution.
Yeah thanks for the point. I was wondering to play games like red redemtion2 with high to ultra with this system on 1080

You can use pcpartpicker.com to build/check your desired configuration for any incompatibilities. If you plan to run your games at 1080p, this configuration should be decent enough for 5 years. FYI I still use a 1050 ti in 2022 and have played Valhalla and Red dead redemption 2 (at 1080p medium).
Great information of value, Thanks

Another option you could consider - get a new / used Xbox One series S + gamepass. With remaining budget you can build an APU build / prebuilt nano or ITX sized PC. The newer ones support nVME, dual channel memory with 32 GB memory limit in some cases. It should be good enough for developing (IMO) and keeping the play separate :p

Back