Windows Is this Cyberpunk 2077 - GOG Code deal legal ?

I bought it on gamestheshop for 2499. But the official t shirt is no longer in pre order. You ll get physical box and goodies (map stickers postcards) with gog code inside.

I bought it on gamestheshop for 2499. But the official t shirt is no longer in pre order. You ll get physical box and goodies (map stickers postcards) with gog code inside.
Yeah, makes sense to get the physical copy for the regular CD Projekt Red goodies. Odd that the digital prices are much higher at most places.

So have you received the physical goodies and code? if not have you spoke to CS by when will you get. waiting for your positive reply !

So have you received the physical goodies and code? if not have you spoke to CS by when will you get. waiting for your positive reply !
My friend (very close) from past 3 years has pre ordered many games from that website. He said the shipping ll be done before hand to reach exactly on the release date. So this is also my first pre order from that website.

Ok guys i received the game with the t-shirt morning 10. I do recommend games the shop. Very quick shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20201210_170325.jpg
    IMG_20201210_170325.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 173
Back