Is this deltapage.com legit ?

Synth-Pop

Adept
Hi, I need to buy from this site, so if anyone knows about this deltapage.com
Delta peripherals , I guess they are from Chennai.
Thanks.

Thanks, I can see my cart with shipping charges added. Still I'll call them tomorrow to confirm availability of the product.
Don't know about ritchi street but address mentioned on their website is this

Screenshot_20211002-211246498.jpg

Absolutely 100% legit,
They are one of the largest offline electronics and computer hardware shops in Chennai and are located in the Ritchie street electronics market, similar to Lamington road(Mumbai) and SP Road(Bangalore)).
They might courier across states on a case by case basis, have bought several times from them, and are willing to courier locally.
Do let me know if you need the product desperately, I might visit the market next week. Can courier it to you at actuals if they don't.

I bought a Hard disk from Deltapage last week. They do courier. Their packaging for the HDD was better than the Amazon stories.
However responses are slow, took a few days for them to ship, probably busy with customers at their storefront.

Thanks guys, thank you all for a prompt response. I will call them tomorrow to confirm stock availability and if available I will buy confidently.
Have a great Sunday,

They are good , a bit costly when compared to the other shops . They are legit though . Why would you want to buy from Chennai when most cities should offer the same products or in some cases better products ?

They are good , a bit costly when compared to the other shops . They are legit though . Why would you want to buy from Chennai when most cities should offer the same products or in some cases better products ?
Something was out of stock everywhere and only delta peripherals showing the item in stock.
I called them and confirmed it wasn't available there as well.

Back