Is this good speed...

They are still to start in Ghaziabad,wonder when they will start here?Just hope its atleast in this month coz the party will stop in July.

Are you sure its gonna stop in july... Me thinks they would make the downloads limits more cause of new TRAI announcements...

Also how to check that i am on thier special offer...

Switch said:
Just got BSNL Data One... Are these speeds good... Avg around 20-22 KBps and Max upto 30KBps...

:eek:hyeah: :clap:
Congrats switch!
What plan have you taken?

If they plan to provide unlimited service even after jun1 then I might switch ;)

Well what does one mean by registration.... Cause i filled up thier form in Jan itself but i got the connection two days ago... And i paid them when they asked that was 15 days ago... Anyplace to ckeck for the Unlimited thingy...

I heard that the early birds will be given a 512 kbps connection.. is it true??

if it is true then 30 kBps (240 kpbs) isnt very impressive

Switch said:
Well what does one mean by registration.... Cause i filled up thier form in Jan itself but i got the connection two days ago... And i paid them when they asked that was 15 days ago... Anyplace to ckeck for the Unlimited thingy...

I think you do qualify for this offer ;)

What plan did you take? 256?

well let us hope some isp's follow it and provide more unlimited connection. The next thing would be to get 256 and 512 kbps at no limits.

Same here. I also wanted a 256kbps or above but unlimited. Finally had to settle for Hathway 128kbps unlimited for 650/- p.m. And I get amazing speeds. Using leechget as my download manager, I getaverage of 15kBps. Which is 120kbps. But very very often, it goes above 16kBps. IT has touched 24kBps very regularly. But once or twice it touched 42kBps which I think was some sort of error.

Back