Budget 41-50k Is this recommended for a graphic designer

Unless you're rendering really high poly models it shouldn't be too bad, not sure about this thing's thermal performance though

That said whatever you end up getting, get a storage upgrade first

500Gb is not enough at all

If you don't mind me asking what exactly are you planning to do ??
Also would Mac Mini be an option (used) in your price range??

planning to run the following :
autodesk autocad & revit
photoshop
Corel draw
in design
adobe illustrator
premier pro

planning to run the following :
autodesk autocad & revit
photoshop
Corel draw
in design
adobe illustrator
premier pro
Definitely recommend a dedicated GPU (Nvidia) if you're going to do anything complex in autocad/revit. Are you open to used or only want a new build?

Definitely recommend a dedicated GPU (Nvidia) if you're going to do anything complex in autocad/revit. Are you open to used or only want a new build?
used should be fine but revit and auto cad we would be using to make small changes and corrections mostly ( note: revit runs fine on the dell XPS 13 with intel iris Xe)

Last edited:
Oh just saw this thread after replying to your DM :) This is what I replied, reposting it here to see if any others have comments about it ->

I would recommend the i5 instead of i7 save 10k for not much drop in perf.

Only concern is I don't know about the GPU requirements for your gfx apps and autocad, if it's ok for the built-in iGPU then this is a decent deal IMO...

Also I can't say 16 GB enough or not for your gfx design work so just ensure this model meets your requirements :)

I should also say just check if the CPU has that Intel QAT (quick assist tech) feature which I think it does have - this is heavily used by many gfx apps for good acceleration!

Back