Issue with HomeShop18 website

j_jindal1

Disciple
Guys,

I ordered stuff's worth Rs. 1200 from Homeshop18 on 14th Sep. Because of some payment gateway issue, my payment was not authorized by them. Now the situation is , my account is debited but the order is not confirmed. I talked to Homeshop18 CC couple of times but they say they didn't receive any payment.
As per my last communication, they want me to send them a scanned copy of my account statement with Order details. Account statements are generated once per month so I cant' send it before Oct 1st. They are not accepting Online screenshots of account statement.

Is there anyone else faced such issue.. ?

Thanks

^^ I had the similar issue with letsbuy.com my amount got authorized on the 5th day u can wait 2-3days more may be your amount will be return to your account if it do not get authorized.

Same happened with letsbuy,but they confirmed after 2 days. Either you will get the money back in your account or it will be confirmed by homeshop.but i think there is nothing much to worry.

Usually when you make a payment it gets debited from your card but its not credited to the merchant site unless they send a request for payment release with transaction nos. Since Homeshop18 didn't got the order they will not send the request for payment & hence the amount debited will be credited back to you.

If this does not happen then you can get back to homeshop18. when your statement arrives.. Keep track of order if its fully processed or not in the next 2-3 days. If it gets processed by homeshop18 then they will intimate you or you can see this in your a/c.

bump, same issue here. Cash got debited from my ICICI account (payment was via netbanking) but the payment failed, and i got a message and a mail saying payment failed. I've sent the screenshots and raised a complaint, and they just keep saying this will take more time.
Any idea how long this will take?

bump, same issue here. Cash got debited from my ICICI account (payment was via netbanking) but the payment failed, and i got a message and a mail saying payment failed. I've sent the screenshots and raised a complaint, and they just keep saying this will take more time.
Any idea how long this will take?

Mate it will all get sorted out, don't worry..

Back