Issue with Setting up dual monitor(OLED + Monitor) setup with MSI RTX -3080

Hello,
I intended to play games at 120Hz on my LG OLED C9 TV . I have connected my Desktop(RTX-3080) with LG OLED C9 via HDMI 2.1 cable and getting 120 HZ HDR 4 k resolution gaming .No problem whatosever.

Now problem started when i tried to connect another monitor ie Dell S2415 {(60 Hz ,1980X1080) } to my graphics card Display Port ie Display Port to HDMI adapter--- HDMI cable connection at Dell Monitor. Now i am not getting 120 Hz HDR support at LG OLED. Both Monitors are showing pic simultaneously but LG at 60 Hz 4K without HDR.

I want LG OLED C9- 4K /120 Hz/HDR and Dell Monitor -60Hz/HD. How do i do it?

Plz help.

Set the refresh rates manully in monitor settings or nvidia control panel or in desktop display options.

1615634774669.png
1615634789877.png

You might need to play with ports on the gpu as well.

Ok..will try..and inform here..
Extend display to be used or duplicate in windows 10?
In extend mode..only LG OLED tv screen is active.....dell monitor only home screen is showing but no cursor ie non active
in extend mode can't get both the display to work together ...setting of hz and resolution can be changed but can't make both display active at same time..only one is active tther
The other screen only wallpaper showing..not movennt or any active thing..

Last edited:
How may I know if you require extended or duplicate as its purely per your requirements.

Here are my settings for dual setup in extended mode:
1615720326593.png

If I hit Detect it shows ports not connected as well.

1615720351751.png

The other screen only wallpaper showing..not movennt or any active thing..
This is expected in extend desktop mode. Depending on your display layout (primary/secondary), you'll need to move the mouse cursor to either the extreme left or extreme right of your primary screen (where the cursor is visible) and only then you see it appear in the secondary screen.
I want LG OLED C9- 4K /120 Hz/HDR and Dell Monitor -60Hz/HD. How do i do it?
The display icons in the arrange display window also acts as a selector. Select each display and change its corresponding resolution, refresh rate and enable HDR on the supported display by going to the windows HD color settings option.

Finally got.. it. .. In extended mode .. OLED- 4K /HDR /120Hz and In monitor- Full HD/60Hz..

In Duplicate mode .. no option to change refresh rate to greater than 60 Hz ..in OLED tv..? May be some restiction due to monitor refresh rate... not sure.

Finally got.. it. .. In extended mode .. OLED- 4K /HDR /120Hz and In monitor- Full HD/60Hz..

In Duplicate mode .. no option to change refresh rate to greater than 60 Hz ..in OLED tv..? May be some restiction due to monitor refresh rate... not sure.
In duplicate mode, the lowest supported resolution/refresh rate across all devices will be used for all of them as you are "duplicating" the signal across them.

In duplicate mode, the lowest supported resolution/refresh rate across all devices will be used for all of them as you are "duplicating" the signal across them.
Ok ... got it..
In exteneded mode , is there any option to start/play a game on secondary screen? All programs are opening in the main display. now..

Back