Video Issues with chromecast tv

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Hey
Today it seems my isp reset it's network or may be it was something that my son did..
My chromecast tv device has lost wifi and whenever I am trying to go to settings and hit wifi it freezes and goes back to home screen..
Also I am unable to reset it via settings as I can't access them just display settings that's all all tb3 rest the I can't go to
It boots up fine and shows home screen, all the apps are visible and accessible but s there is no network hence none of them works..

Tried resetting via physical button as well many time but that fails too while erasing with an error.

Any ideas guys

Thanks

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey
Today it seems my isp reset it's network or may be it was something that my son did..
My chromecast tv device has lost wifi and whenever I am trying to go to settings and hit wifi it freezes and goes back to home screen..
Also I am unable to reset it via settings as I can't access them just display settings that's all all tb3 rest the I can't go to
It boots up fine and shows home screen, all the apps are visible and accessible but s there is no network hence none of them works..

Tried resetting via physical button as well many time but that fails too while erasing with an error.

Any ideas guys

Thanks
Switch off your router and switch it on after a couple of minutes if you have already not done that.

Switch off your router and switch it on after a couple of minutes if you have already not done that.
I have done that once, will do it once more.

No success, it still behaves same.. Wifi disabled and when you click wifi settings the screen goes blank
Anymore suggestions guys???
Would really appreciate some more help guys
Thanks
EDIT - 14/7/24

Right so, I was able yo boot into recovery and tried factory resetting from there but it failed as well..
Anyone having any clue how this can be fixed..
Attaching a screenshot of what the errors are...
Just like the old rim flashing days on phones when one had to wipe everything and install the os a fresh to fix write errors
20240714_171554_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back