Issues with Twitch.tv streams from Airtel Bangalore

jc36lect3r

Skilled
Hi, is anyone else having issues streaming content from twitch.tv? It used to work fine till Jan/Feb than suddenly something changed and now I cannot see streams at all, not even in the lowest quality. The video just won't load for me, or loads for 3-4 seconds and then freezes forever. Does anyone else use Twitch here? Currently on 8 Mbps Airtel fixed line broadband in Bangalore.

I'm on the same connection (8 MBps) as you in Bangalore. Will check and get back to you by today evening.

Does it happen on different browsers? What about their mobile app?

I think during yesterday's cs go matches, there were issues at their end.. Layer in the night I was running high quality smoothly.

I'm on the same connection (8 MBps) as you in Bangalore. Will check and get back to you by today evening.

Does it happen on different browsers? What about their mobile app?

Thanks, I tried three browsers, none of them worked. I even tried LiveStreamer and VLC, no luck. Today I will try the iPad app. Thanks a lot, I really hate missing the pre and post match shows for TI4.

Thanks, I tried three browsers, none of them worked. I even tried LiveStreamer and VLC, no luck. Today I will try the iPad app. Thanks a lot, I really hate missing the pre and post match shows for TI4.
Just checked. Tried 3-4 different videos. All of them load within a few seconds. No lag. This was on Firefox 29 btw.

P.S. Don't know if this is relevant. Try using Google's DNS server instead of Airtel's...

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Back