Items bought from MP4nation around 1 month back and now this

psygeist

faun
Adept
Inquired about it from Mumbai foreign office and got this reply, what is this supposed to mean ? Why re-dispatched ?
SIR,
ALL THESE PACKETS WERE RECEIVED IN MBI FGN FLD (O) SECTION AS RTS AND RE-DESPATCHED TO HONG KONG THROUGH SEAMAIL DESPATCH NO. 12 DTD 31/10/11 CLOSED IN BAG NO.2
FOR POSTMASTER GENERAL (FP & MM)
V.D. BHAVAN, MUMBAI 400 001

Reply was all in caps, I didn't do that.

While I have no idea what the reply means (and I bet neither do the post authorities!), I was recently told by my regular postman that they have been instructed that shipments from China are not to be delivered! :O

I thought that it was some temporary issue and ignored it but now I see this and I am certain that your issue has some connection to what the Postman had told me!! :mad:

I would be glad if India Post shuts down it's services altogether! It is of no use in any case!

I got the Mofi Case delivered within time from MP4nation. It's rather strange that they did RTS (return to sender) for all other three items. Pathetic service. I gave my company's address in Hinjewadi Pune, there should not have been any issues for the delivery.

I hope my other two items from UK and Germany gets delivered. UK item has the delivery pending since 2 months.

Dammit !

I just recieved a Nokia Keypad UI module from UK 2 days back, had ordered from ebay.co.uk, Royal Mail 1st Class, on 4th Nov & recvd it on 14 Nov strangely delay was with some postal strike in 2nd week of Nov
Also recievd a phone housing from Hong Kong on 24 Oct did not hear anything about RTS from China Mails..

Back