Itouch Proctective shield??

riturajnitk

Disciple
Hi all,
Few days back bought Itouch..
I am living In delhi..Woud any one Suggest me placr from where i can get Protective shiled to cover it.. I hv already put a silicon cover on to it bt the part where all menu to be touched are still left so I need suggestion shd i put a thin plastic sheet or wht??

Please suggest me and the place from where i can get.. in delhi or surrounding of delhi

thnx in advance..

Palika bazaar shop number 2. Got mine from there. Its fantastic. No bubbles and its impossible to tell it has a screen protector on.

Make sure you ask the guy you buy it from to put it on. There is a good chance you can mess up and render the screen cover useless. Just take your Ipod there and he will put it on.

Bump...

If not this one, any alternatives ? But I need it in 3-4 days as others like Invisible shield and bestskinsever take more than 2 weeks to arrive and cost additional 2.5$ for shipping...So that takes the price to $10.49/Skin for BSE..I am getting GadgetShieldz only for $7.49 with free shipping.

Any other cheaper alternatives with fast and free shipping? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx
Sanjay

I got 1 of these Gadgetshieldz skins 4 my sony PSP 2 days back. But yet 2 apply it.I can comment only after I install it.May b I will try to put up a review on TE when I install (if time permits):( .

BTW its the cheapest option I know.And yes,it arrived the next day i ordered. I hope the product is as good as the shipping.:hap2:

Back