Its a thankless job !!

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Anyways many congratulations to Eddy, Rave, bottle, boskyfor being promoted to Gmods. All you guys totally deserve it.

Bottle and Eddy: For being such helpful blokes they are. Posting interesting tidbits especially bottle. Missing him right now. :D
Eddy for posting those long-ass posts and going into detail explaining a lot of stuff. Hey eddy try posting short posts or else i am gonna quit reading them :p j/k.

Bosky: For coming up with great ideas and posting great stuff. One of the very few members who's post count is less spam and more action.

Rave: For managing a tough section such as chatterbits. There were times when he was frustrated with certain members and certain things but that didn't bog him down.

I know this sounds more like an oscar speech but you guys(members) won't believe how much these guys put in to make TE a happening and better place. Well thats my 2 cents. :cool2: Keep rocking guys. :)

ohh yea , i guess we members enjoy TE on our own terms but we kinda forget that the mods have to tirelessly read each and every post of the section they are assigned , whether they like it or not .

I will take this oppourtunity to thank the mods for doing such a wonderful job :D. way to go ....

^^Stop hoggin the limelight for the time being :rofl: Let the "super" mods have their time under the limelight :D

EDIT: But the evil admins deserve credit (lots of it) for their work on TErig and the new features. :)

Thanks a lot to the entire TE Staff [Hope that covers the Admins too :p]
For all the hardwork and efforts u guys put in to make TE such a gr8 place for us members.

TE is like my 2nd home now.

I thought a picture was worth a thousand words....
But this is the first time i have read that One word speaks for many thousands..
Hmm...will keep the word in Mind (Evil)
So, look out next time :bleh:
Anyways, time to act as an Angel and congratulate the Gmods again;)
But, remember...we turn evil if u dont do ur job:tongue:

TheMask said:
hey, how dare u miss the Road_Runner???

Absolutely! A big big congratulations to Blade Runner - The GodFather of our TE boards !! For helping keep the Ati - Nvidia action alive ! :rofl:

Congrats to all my fellow members as well !

And me on the other hand, I really appreciate the work the admins do ! No doubt about it they put in some pretty nifty coding together for TE that makes it really unique ! Since the new features have just been launched as well, here's 3 cheers for em too !

And thats all for my speech, hope its a short enough post Blade ! ;)

thanx for the words of appreciation 999999999 Ghz

we are honoured, pleased and delighted to have you, mr. road runner and all other (former and current) global mods with us. congrats once again for all those who got promoted.

hers hoping and believing you guys will keep up the good work.

cheers for all our staff members.

cheers for all our members.

:clap::clap::clap:

congrats u guys...

small observation here..i see more supermods n admins congratulating each other..where exactly are the rest of the TE juntha?

...thankless job eh? :bleh:

Back