Its a thankless job !!

congratulations guys... but remember ***with great powers comes greater responsibility*** but we are sure you guys can handle that :)

Congratulations to all once again...

Yeah, I did find Blade_Runner to be the most hardworking mod of this community. Whenever you come online at TE, expect him to be still present in the office sorting things out.
A very knowledgeable chap and a very good guy at heart, Blade is a popular name in the circles at Digit and OT (You know who owns it, don't you?)
This is the guy who can be found online almost at any time and sometimes even 24/7 (Okay, I know It's a bit exaggarated, but this guy deserves every bit of the appreciation.)

congrats to all the members of TE moderators team who are promoted. (this means lower seats are becoming vacant ....... so new mods being inducted in to the team :p just a guess)

it has been a reveling experience being part of this community.

and kudos to all admins as they thrive to keep this site kicking and running full steam.

Like I said earlier-
If you got a Super PC- Thank God and the TE Mod(s)!!:hap2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!:clap: :hap2:
Thank you guys for the wonderful time here on TE!!:clap:
Like Quady said, this is my second home too:) , even on Pathetic and expensive Dial-up!!:mad:

Wanted to Game a bit, chat a bit before my surgery and my hunt for the right PC config led me here!! And for that, i owe big time to Tracerbullet coz he gave me a good config and asked me to join TE and confirm with you'll!!

I have had great fun here as well as at the meet and am looking forward to getting back from hospital ASAP!! Getting admitted on 10-11-2005; Surgery on 12-11-2005!! In fact my fears have diminished and am ultra positive and desperate to be back on TE!!:eek:hyeah:

Wish me Good Luck!!:cool2:

Thanx ppl, took some time off after this coz i know other mods are there to handle the *spam* lol, its good now to see ppl help me with managing the lounge, hahaha..

anyways, congrats to all, and yea promotion means raise in salary as well.. how about 999999999999999999 nikels per day?? :p

and special thanx to the admins who worked so hard and finally got the TE rig and all online, r0xX0rz :D

Back