Its official, cell phone radiation is deadly

Yeah people...

Cellphone radiation is deadly... :p

So, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR CELLPHONES TO ME!! :rofl:

I don't mind sacrificing my life for saving the lives of many fellow TE Members!!

:rofl:

nehaladsul said:
Yeah people...

Cellphone radiation is deadly... :p

So, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR CELLPHONES TO ME!! :rofl:

I don't mind sacrificing my life for saving the lives of many fellow TE Members!!

:rofl:
The problem is wrt Cell Towers also. Are you planning to keep them also :)

this is India "Mera Bharat Mahan" here "Sab Kuch Chalta Hai"

No one is gonna bother about this thing, maybe after a couple of elections we might get a new scam of illegal mobile towers and this cancer and all the stuff.

and ofcourse the tainted minister again would be Raja or Sibal

mjumrani said:
The report doesn't matter. Nobody is going to give up their phones. EVER
there is no need give up on your phone, because the phones made big companies like Nokia, Sony,Motorola etc already have their Specific absorption rate (SAR) under the limits defined by FCC. if you read it properly, then there are two areas where things needs to be improved

1) Ban all those Chineese phones, which have high SAR values. These are threat to radiation. this is also why you should not use a chineese phones. they are health hazard.

2) Mobile towers should not be too close of residential areas.

sg3707 said:
The problem is wrt Cell Towers also. Are you planning to keep them also :)
avi said:
@nehal - Come and take all towers from my city. Thank you, you're such a nice person :)
Sure people... I'll take the towers as well.

But before that, hand me your cellphones. And please use TNT for shipping. They are more reliable for shipping cellphones!! :rofl:

U are probably not aware of the huge rents the Cellular companies pay to the landlords where the towers are erected!!! :eek:hyeah:

Lolzzz :p

Gaurish said:
there is no need give up on your phone, because the phones made big companies like Nokia, Sony,Motorola etc already have their Specific absorption rate (SAR) under the limits defined by FCC. if you read it properly, then there are two areas where things needs to be improved

1) Ban all those Chineese phones, which have high SAR values. These are threat to radiation. this is also why you should not use a chineese phones. they are health hazard.

2) Mobile towers should not be too close of residential areas.
also those mobiles based on chinese models being sold by companies like micromax karbonn etc. they also don't reveal the SAR values.

_

Back