Its Raining Again .......

deejay

Skilled
Its been raining heavily in mumbai since early morning.
I hope it stops or atleast the intensity reduces soon as we do not want an Action Replay of last few days.
Mumbai members of TE kindly be cautious and take all Precautions.

I am sick of these rains!!
it was so dark when i got up....i thought it will middle of the night... till i saw the watch sayin 9:30 am!!

I had classes in the morning , went to dadar and came back :(
Infact i had classes from morning 10:15 to evening 5:00 pm

Central Railway has some probs , western also has now started having probs.

Please Guys deciding to travel today dont travel stay at home and be safe.

Now trains are not running properly only to Bandra from Borivali.
I some how managed to get back home.

the action reply has started.
Andheri is flooded, juhu area is too.
Dahisar is flooded. Dont know about anywhere else but its pouring down as hard as it did few days ago here in Dahisar.

further updates..central railway shutdown...western moving slow.........flooding in andheri and dahisar area...........but rain is not as heavy as 26th........it does slow down for 5-10mins..........also skool /coll holiday declared i guess........sis told.......hav to confirm that.......and guys do get candles and imp food stuffs(milk/water)....b4 it get darker.....it wont stop...

3 day declared by offical Govt press conf showed on DD. And also Aaj Tak and Headlines today.
THis applies to all public sector and private sector educational institues.

funkymonkey said:
3 day declared by offical Govt press conf showed on DD. And also Aaj Tak and Headlines today.
THis applies to all public sector and private sector educational institues.
man but the worst thing is when are we going to get the equivalent of our money spent i.e, the taxpayers money spent on bull shit indian met department do they flip the coin when they come up with forecasts or something , there sud b som accountibility kick those lazy bums from their slumber fire them

Mumbai DOWN again....trains slow and high tide at 10:20 a.m...
extended sunday ppl, plz dont venture outside(i know its already impossible for 50 % of mumbai bcoz of waterlogging)...

yes..but have people coming in in the last 30 minutes from vasai and mira road. Seems the trains are late. but Central railway is closed..all phoned in saying they will not be coming in.
Since i stay in south mumbai. Its been a holiday. the rains have been very biased towards south mumbai and there has not been any water logging save grant road and kalbadevi.
Was at the girgaum chowpatty beach yesterday. It was awesome to see the monsoon come in from the sea.
I know the rains have caused a lot of grief and damage to property and life. but i still don't curse the rains. I think its nature and it needs to take its own course. Believe me you would feel worse if there were no rains these monsoon.

Its just that our BMC was so lethargic and hopeless otherwise i think we need to to say thank you for the rain. over 800 illegal chemical factories dumping wastes in the mithi river from Powai to Mahim hopefully have learnt thier lesson.

But my heart still goes out to those who have lost a lot, and also to the spirit of mumbai people who came out and helped..with whatever they could from mahalaxmi to santacruz, from dadar to chembur.

and unlike the BMC: Nature will not accept a bribe to turn a blind eye to thier clogging. It will clear its path to the sea.

Back