It's time to unwrap: Android 5.0, Lollipop is here

Upgraded to 5.0 .. A few likes and dislikes.

2) Smooth design and color of top bar changes as per stock apps color.
3) When you are in between some operation, if you receive any call, it appears on top. Thus not affecting your current work.
4) Calculator is better but still no history .
5) Calendar seems better(at least to me)
6) You can set up multiple users limiting them permissions (as in Windows for desktop)

Dislikes
1) No improvement over KitKat for battery.
2) Merged the corporate Email with Gmail
3) Booting up takes more time now.
4) Power button gives just one option - Power Off.
5) Using more RAM now.

Upgraded to 5.0 .. A few likes and dislikes.

2) Smooth design and color of top bar changes as per stock apps color.
3) When you are in between some operation, if you receive any call, it appears on top. Thus not affecting your current work.
4) Calculator is better but still no history .
5) Calendar seems better(at least to me)
6) You can set up multiple users limiting them permissions (as in Windows for desktop)

Dislikes
1) No improvement over KitKat for battery.
2) Merged the corporate Email with Gmail
3) Booting up takes more time now.
4) Power button gives just one option - Power Off.
5) Using more RAM now.

2) Gmail now supports a unified inbox, which looks and works much better than the AOSP mail client
5) Android is supposed to use up all the RAM for better performance (unlike Windows)

Noob alert: How did u guys get the update? Can any one please explain me in detail i am not that very familiar with OS updates and other things i just got my first android phone last month.

Noob alert: How did u guys get the update? Can any one please explain me in detail i am not that very familiar with OS updates and other things i just got my first android phone last month.

If you have N5, then just check system updates by connecting to an WiFi network. And you will be greeted with prompt. If no WiFi, download the factory image for nexus 5 and flash it. If still no idea, google "how to get OTA for [Mobile_Manufacturer] [Model]"

It's coming, don't worry. Probably along with the older Moto X and G updates.[DOUBLEPOST=1415917073][/DOUBLEPOST]

Eh, what do you mean? Try opening the sidebar in Google+ Photos and choosing "On Device" at the bottom. Should be there.
Waiting :)

Back