ixtreme LT is out

Not able to access the link due to office restrictions:(
Could you tell us what this would mean?

would we be able to go live on modded xbox 360 consoles now:)

like you would instal any other version of ixtreme, only liteon drive firmware has been released though, other drives may follow soon

also make sure you flash your drive back to stock first, update any updates released by microsoft by running MW2 or running the update of USB and then flash it with the LT

C4E's iXtreme Lite Touch (LT) in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT

- Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
- Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
- Whole banks of firware now untouched
- New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default

###### WARNING ######

Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2

Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs

It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution

###### WARNING ######
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.
_http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/systemupdates.htm

Just copy the update folder to root of USB/CD and boot up your system with it in.

Just follow the instructions on that page to udate your system, make sure you have no game in your tray.

Then once updated re-flash your drive to LT.

Also make sure you use abgx360 on ALL the games that you want to put into your system and also make sure splivid is fixed or created using abgx360.

LT will do no more stealth checks but still emulate the security if stealth is on disc.

Its even more important now to check/verify EVERY disc that you want in your 360 tray if you want to keep live connectivity.

Rave said:
like you would instal any other version of ixtreme, only liteon drive firmware has been released though, other drives may follow soon

also make sure you flash your drive back to stock first, update any updates released by microsoft by running MW2 or running the update of USB and then flash it with the LT
But the problem i noted was that if your system has already been flagged or in your VRAM(or some ram) its already stored that you played a pirated game then this would not help .. Just a headsup to the ppl

Rave said:

But the problem i noted was that if your system has already been flagged or in your VRAM(or some ram) its already stored that you played a pirated game then this would not help .. Just a headsup to the ppl
I wanted to knw how to clean install it which would remove these traces too if any such method is possible :ashamed:

It simply means tat all the disc that you put into your system after updating to LT must be 100% stealth checked using abgx360. Also, now splitvid is mandatory instead of optional. Failing to do this will result in ban... bcoz LT will no more do stealth checks...

So, make your disc's use correct security and emulation otherwise using LT is pointless you may aswell just be on 1.6 non-stealth.

apextwin146 said:

I wanted to knw how to clean install it which would remove these traces too if any such method is possible :ashamed:

I assume that you Modded your console to IXtreme and updated your dash. And newer been online. Microsoft did an update to NXE to turn on a tool to check the DVD drive's firmware... If this is the case, just update your system using USB/cd... Flash your drive to LT and hope that you hav't been flagged... bcoz nobody knows how it works...

LT is basically for new stock 360's not for ones that have already been flashed. If you are already flashed the box in past then you just flash LT and hope for best.

since i just purchased a new xbox 360 two weeks ago & havent got it modded - should i get it flashed with iXTREME LT Now instead of iXTREME 1.6 which was the earlier fw, i dont want to play online & would play only offline on my 360 so i am not too concerned abt getting banned from xbox live.

but what are your reccomendations - ixtreme lt or ixtreme 1.6 ?? for a new console

Go for LT... If you use IX1.6 and play latest games, u gotta update your dash... And the latest update will result in ur console getting flagged offline... Y do you want your console getting flagged even though you are willing to play offline? Better flash with LT and stay offline ;)

Back