Jack Thompson complains to police over Penny Arcade

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Jack Thompson complains to police over Penny Arcade

IT'S THAT LOUDMOUTH LAWYER again. This time Jack Thompson has just written to the staff of popular online comic Penny Arcade in which he was kind enough to include the letter, concerning them, he penned to the Chief of Police in Seattle.

In this letter Jack Thompson accuses Penny Arcade of employing staff who, "have decided to commence and orchestrate criminal harassment of me by various means." Thompson claims that this harassment began because, "I dared to go on CBS’s 60 Minutes in March and again in July to explain a wrongful death lawsuit I have brought on behalf of two police officers and a police dispatcher in Fayette, Alabama, who were shot in the head and killed by Devin Moore who obsessively trained on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to kill them."

Thompson then goes on to point out that Penny Arcade is selling an "I Hate Jack Thompson" t-shirt and claims that this is, "just the tip of the iceberg."

More recent harassment claims seem to centre around Thompson's Modest Proposal to cough up $10,000 if someone were to develop his script for a GTA-style game aimed at the industry itself.

Penny Arcade has posted news that they have donated $10,000 to charity in Thompson's name.

At the time of going to press we could not reach Jack Thompson to clarify his intentions.

Source
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rofl: :rofl: Some people even took up his game making challege and made a game. The jerk says he was being satirical about it :rofl:

chk out the blog http://oghc.blogspot.com/
jack "ambulance chaser" thompson has responded :rofl:

Well, the guy is a fool at any rate... he backed out of that 10Grand thing... if he hadn't at least it cud be said that he had balls...

Back