FS: Others Jaguar XF S V6 6-cyl 3.0 TwinTurbo Diesel (1st hand) (Top Variant) : 8,99,999 only !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sato1986

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chandigarh
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
  3. Cheque
Purchase Date
Jun 1, 2013
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Jaguar XF S V6 6-cyl 3.0 Twin Turbo diesel Premium Luxury Variant
October - 2011 Manufactured. February 2012 Purchased. Self driven always by us.
Torque: 600Nm@2000rpm!
Power: 270bhp@4000rpm

Approx 46000km and using everyday :)

Amazing acceleration, and stability.
All features Tick.
All options were tick.
Always self-cared for. Never given to a driver.
Sunroof Yes
Nice Pirelli PZeroes. Rest I'll have to check.

Buyers can ping me for details :)
Serious buyer welcome to check the car in person.
Only confirmed buyer allowed to test drive it :D

IMG_20230623_191825.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_091225.jpg
    IMG_20230530_091225.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_20230530_091239.jpg
    IMG_20230530_091239.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_20230530_091352.jpg
    IMG_20230530_091352.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_20230530_091526.jpg
    IMG_20230530_091526.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 881
  • IMG_20230530_091530.jpg
    IMG_20230530_091530.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_20230530_120031.jpg
    IMG_20230530_120031.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited:
give olx autos a try.. I'm seeing this for 11 ish local via dealers, and I think you could have a chance at something around 10 or so..

and if you sell directly to olx autos - they come and inspect the vehicle, then the rc transfer and all other formalities are their headache..

give olx autos a try.. I'm seeing this for 11 ish local via dealers, and I think you could have a chance at something around 10 or so..

and if you sell directly to olx autos - they come and inspect the vehicle, then the rc transfer and all other formalities are their headache..
Same can be said about Spinny premium

A relative of my colleague sold an A4 to Spinny and had received a good amount for it

Same can be said about Spinny premium

A relative of my colleague sold an A4 to Spinny and had received a good amount for it

I have 0 experience with spinny, however had decent experience with olx autos.

ended up selling to a buyer on olx though as he offered more amount!

Hmm.. Maintenance cost is dependent on the person and how he/she treats the car.
Rs. 10k/annum-Rs.20k/annum is average cost..

Hmm.. Maintenance cost is dependent on the person and how he/she treats the car.
Rs. 10k/annum-Rs.20k/annum is average cost..
Maintenance is never a challenege but the parts. Anyone can spend yearly 30-40k on maintenance but its the parts which can rob your pockets..

Parts can be easily sourced at low cost. Since our family has many premium cars, we know how to take care of them and from where to source the parts.
Interested buyer can ask me anything via PM.
Chandigarh and Delhi we are very familiar for any service, parts related queries :) almost 6-8 such cars in family running well since 7+ years.

This is PUNJAB registered. So no issue.

Regarding your query to service cost @babhishek, even i used to think the same.:D
We have a 2009 skoda laura as well. And company service cost is 25-30k and since it shares parts with Audi, parts can be steep.
Now when the warranty threat, that time we used to spend on company service. Or if you want to spend you can spend as much as you want.

I remember BMW quoting us 50k for a X5 headlamp-washer nozzle! Now does it mean it costs 50k? Not really. They were quoting for the entire jet system of it while outside the company ex-employees open shops of spares and sell old used ones for 1000/-.

Similarly for Jaguar, yes I have proof with full details of service cost being less than 15k.
Even recently we got our Merc GLA serviced for 12k.

Now these are normal service centers usually opened by ex-employees who know all the sourcing and they give great customer service as well.

Im very happy this discussion happened here because even i used to feel service must be expensive. But when you own such cars for 7+ years, you get wise on what to get serviced from where

Hope this helps all german car lovers in general

Last edited:
Would have absolutely taken in had it been from the state where I am. The RTA transfer costs add-up pretty quickly. Am actually looking for a second car for family, something that easy to drive and maintain(highway drives), for a few years.

the mileage is really low on these old jags and parts cost is exorbitant , seller is being wishy washy and not forthright fuel efficiency is barely 7-8 kmpl in city depends on driving and 10-11 on highways.
in many cases OEM part is not even available you are stuck chasing after some Chinese replacement or old salvaged part.

you would be spending more in maintenance if something goes wrong with engine than the cost of the entire car , JLR cars are only good as long as they are covered in warranty stay away from old JLR cars like the plague they are

btw my friend bought a old jaguar and he still says that was the biggest financial mistake he did and his model was not even that old around 2014 or something , car spent more time in workshop than on roads

if you want old cars buy volvo(iffy still in india) or toyota , maybe audi stay away from mercs and bimmers too

here is a reference video for a newer XF variant and the service cost is 23k for a newer model in 2021 it bound to be more expensive today definitely 25k plus if you factor in inflation, it is nowhere near 10k you cant even get maruti serviced for that my KTM service costed more than 10k

Last edited:
my BMW 320d gets serviced for less than 10k, you just have to be smart about it.. and not believe everything the garages/companies tell you.

secondly, its not exactly new knowledge that these cars are expensive to maintain everyone knows it already.. and maruti/ktm 390 owners exactly arent the target audience for jaguars new or used.

no maruti alto owner is going to expect a jaguar maintaince will be the same as maruti.. just like a office prebuilt pc user is going to expect or assume that a high end gaming system will cost the same as his office pc.

everything has its place, otherwise it wouldnt exist.. there is no need to pitch fork on any sale thread regardless of what it is, no one has asked for it.

my BMW 320d gets serviced for less than 10k, you just have to be smart about it.. and not believe everything the garages/companies tell you.

secondly, its not exactly new knowledge that these cars are expensive to maintain everyone knows it already.. and maruti/ktm 390 owners exactly arent the target audience for jaguars new or used.

no maruti alto owner is going to expect a jaguar maintaince will be the same as maruti.. just like a office prebuilt pc user is going to expect or assume that a high end gaming system will cost the same as his office pc.

everything has its place, otherwise it wouldnt exist.. there is no need to pitch fork on any sale thread regardless of what it is, no one has asked for it.
Thanks. Says it all. :)

Only discussion regarding sale will be allowed from here on. You'll want to discuss cars/this car, open a thread in general section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back