Car & Bike Jaguar XF S V6 6-cyl 3.0 TwinTurbo Diesel

Heisen

Disciple
Paid Amount. Waiting for NOC and Delivery.
Please do a review on this purchase after 6 months of driving, of course if you bought it for driving and not for the spare parts, we'd love to see the results from the scan tool at that point and how much you spent on top of it.

Paid Amount. Waiting for NOC and Delivery.
Just one question. How did you manage NOC & Delivery? Like which state is the delivery?
Jaguar XF S V6 6-cyl 3.0 Twin Turbo diesel Premium Luxury Variant
October - 2011 Manufactured. February 2012 Purchased. Self driven always by us.
Torque: 600Nm@2000rpm!
Power: 270bhp@4000rpm

Approx 46000km and using everyday :)

Amazing acceleration, and stability.
All features Tick.
All options were tick.
Always self-cared for. Never given to a driver.
Sunroof Yes
Nice Pirelli PZeroes. Rest I'll have to check.

Buyers can ping me for details :)
Serious buyer welcome to check the car in person.
Only confirmed buyer allowed to test drive it :D

View attachment 171443
Any other car for sale? :)

Just one question. How did you manage NOC & Delivery? Like which state is the delivery?
:)
NOC's are generally valid for around 6 months IIRC, you can drive the vehicle with old plates during this time after which if you haven't transferred it to the other state, the NOC expires.
When we apply for NOC, we have to state the RTO to which we are shifting the registration to. The insurance, PUC and some other miscellaneous documents are required to be submitted at the transferee RTO.

Mod note : Moved to new thread

Is it possible to open the sale thread of my buyer who sold his jaguar car to me ? I received it and want to post the process and everything. I think many of them were waiting for the feedback but the thread is closed now and i have no way to contact mods directly...i understand if its not possible and you can close this thread.
Finally, The car was delivered. @sato1986 was so flexible and the deal went smoothly. We didn't even meet face to face or in a video call till now.

The car is just pure "love", to drive. It was not like a pre-owned when you drive, but it has dents and scratches on the exterior which can be fixed easily. Some of the interior electrical parts was not working completely like entertainment system, powered roof, etc. Hopefully we can fix that too, But @sato1986 mentioned everything before the deal.

Thank you @TechEnclave for the Deal. :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.JPEG
    FullSizeRender.JPEG
    403.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back