Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Almost 33 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Written in post
These speakers are perfect for music but I don't find them adequate for films, so putting em up for sale. I am currently using 2 sets of speakers for both purposes, want to buy one set of speakers for both purposes to avoid hassles.lol. Will probably go for edifiers 1700 or 1850.

Shipping will be at actuals. You can book yourself or I will ship via DTDC. Entire original packaging is available.

Please don't bargain, any message for reducing price will be ignored. This price is perfect for their age and condition. I have priced them so low, considering shipping costs.

Edit: Invoice removed because a senior member pointed out it was easy to remove the painted portion and reveal my address/details. I am not uploading fresh copy of invoice since it is been sold already ( only payment pending ). In case deal doesn't go through will upload a privacy protected copy again.

Attachments

• IMG_20210921_185217728.jpg
    IMG_20210921_185217728.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_20210921_185203403.jpg
    IMG_20210921_185203403.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
I own the same pair of speakers and Highly recommend it for the sound quality.
It is not loud speaker but perfect for a small desktop/laptop setup for personal watching movies and listening music.

I made mistake of booking via delhivery. Please don't ever use delhivery not worth the hassle to save a couple hundred bucks.
I have had terrible experience with dehlivery, they just don't show up for pickup, but if/when it is picked up everything goes pretty smooth, delivery is quick and they are pretty cheap. What issue did you face?

I have had terrible experience with dehlivery, they just don't show up for pickup, but if/when it is picked up everything goes pretty smooth, delivery is quick and they are pretty cheap. What issue did you face?
Even I faced the issue with the pickup alone.. had to wait for the pickup for 2 weeks.. :(

While I have not faced any issues the number of times I used Delhivery via Shiprocket, their overall rating seems to have gone down in ShipRocket.

Care to elaborate?
Lol. it's only been a couple days but their executives have updated pick up status as "seller not responding", despite not contacting me. I mean, if they were genuine, they could have fixed pick up on a later date and stuck to it, but instead they are choosing to lie, which I can not tolerate.

They send me a mail yesterday assuring they will launch investigation and repeated the same thing today.

I requested them to share address or phone number of their local office which they refused citing Company policy. I told them I am ready to go and drop the parcel at their office but still they refused. This leaves us with no choice but to wait till their lazy agents come and pick up from us, which is unnacceptable.

The worst part is, Shipping via DTDC just costs 50 bucks more.

Last edited:
Lol. it's only been a couple days but their executives have updated pick up status as "seller not responding", despite not contacting me. I mean, if they were genuine, they could have fixed pick up on a later date and stuck to it, but instead they are choosing to lie, which I can not tolerate.
Yeah same issue here, they don't come for pickup and just update that the shipment was not ready which is obvious a lie. I thought it was just a local issue but the fact this is happening else where too just show how incompetent dehlivery as a whole is.

Back