CPU/Mobo Jetway M2A692-GDG problem

aah sis says the prob still exist damn..need to recheck tomm....

display light does work......well removing dvd it does work..i said na sata ports stuff is detected in a fraction...only the pata one doesnt.it takes 40-50 seconds.....

btw how to disable onboard gfx from windows or dos......

ya 1 thing i forgot earlier even when in bios it was set to use pcie as display it used to work on onboard vga...cant try dvi o/p as the vga to dvi of my 6600gt doesnt fit in it......i think something seriously wrong with the board......please suggest some cheapo board..will get that and will try rma of this..damn its a rashi stuff...but this time ill surely go to media if they bully me

nope i only have a dvd rw which is the only pata stuff i have......

btw wht to do abt cold booting and that horrible waiting for windows to load(2 minutes of windows screen).......thats the reason i didnt went for expensive board......atlest i can rma and get another cheapo...i guess soon ill need to get a lappy.....

1more stuff when i flashed via winflash from xp..it said successfully donme...but on restart it says main bios crashed.......system on backup bios....still the detection process was same.....tedious and long......

i setup my system last nite (same board)...

detection's ultra fast.. sata and pata !!

No issues as yet !

rma ur board magnet !

okk i checked the comp 5 times today all had some hours difference while starting..and never faced cold boot..so its confirmed..its related to memory slots..so all peeps who face same problem in future make sure to check that......

regarding rma..i guess i can live with 4-5 mins time lag..and sell the piece after a year.......since all knows rma is a pain in aS$ stuff here........also will have to pay for backup also wasting time runing for it...or ill keep the board for sale in market section soon with a loss and person who buys does rma stuff......

main stuff jus dont want to waste time in it

Back