Jio Prime New Plans (2018- Updates,offers) thread

swatkats

Skilled
reliancejio-new-tariff-plans.png

These plans will be available starting from Tuesday, 9th January, 2018.

Jio recently launched new surprise cashback offer that offers 100% cashback that offers Rs. 400 worth vouchers on recharge of Rs. 399 or more as well as cashback up to Rs. 300 from its wallet partners and vouchers of up to Rs. 2600 on every recharge till January 15th.

For more new plans keep following this thread.

Last edited:
What will happen to users who have done advanced recharges? I have done 3 recharges of 459 so far.

I think people are not recharging jio because of poor speeds. I get 2g speeds indoors all the time except after midnight (which hardly matters).

And after doing multiple advance recharges I was kinda regretting doing that since QoS has reduced so much. But don't have much alternative either.

Now what will AVOID DO? Tough to follow these plans.

Last edited:
What will happen to users who have done advanced recharges? I have done 3 recharges of 459 so far.

I think people are not recharging jio because of poor speeds. I get 2g speeds indoors all the time except after midnight (which hardly matters).
I have also done recharge almost a month back but heck i had 50rs coupon so its today's prices then.

Well If you have not heard, Airtel & idea has started showing Jio like offers on *121# or MyAirtel app.

At my location (kind of mid of city) jio only is safe bet. At least they give good speeds like 1MBps when mobile is kept in windows. Also they have estimated 60 days for things to improve as 2-3 sites are worked on nearby (according to cc). Actually network is good. Its because of congestion.

Airtel even after launching 4g for so long doesn't offer 4g network here. And signal fluctuates between 3g and 2g.

Lesser said about bsnl, the better. And I never bothered to use idea (ullu banawying company) and Vodafone.

These new plans are up for recharge on the intra site.
Also you could get apply that Rs 50 coupon on the MyJio app and get a discount.

4.38/day!
MyJio.PNG

Last edited:
I am not using Jio anymore due to pathetic speed can't use even few MB's per day but still thinking to keep 1 number alive and port others either Airtel or Voda

So finally I got so frustrated with the Jio internet speeds yesterday, thought I would reach out to them on social media and raise my concern.
But just as I tweeted them about it, I saw their twitter handle is full of users complaining about slow speeds and they just don't give a damn.

Then I went on to check how airtel have changed their pricing these days and was pleasantly surprised to see they have good competitive plans. No more 250 bucks for 1GB data like before.
So now I'm just waiting for my current Jio plan to expire after which I will port out to Airtel.

Back