Junkyard sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

St.John

Disciple
Hi All,

All the stuff mentioned below are accessories of phones that I had in the last two years. Everything has been cleaned and checked for damages and are in working condition.

1. Motorola original Charger for Motorazer (I think should work with all Moto non-android phones)

2. Motorola Original earphones for Motorazer (I think should work with all Moto non-android phones)

3. Motorola Datacable for Motorazer

4. Nokia Original Headphones that come with Nokia N 79 (3.5 mm type, clip on type, mike has controls for call start & end, forward & reverse, earphones & Connector cable separate)

5. IDE cable (came with gigabyte motherboard)

6. Nokia original Data Cable that came with N 79.

7. Sony Ericsson HPM 60 earphones that came with SE C903.

8. Sony Ericsson adapter cable for earphones blue - Standard(connects any 3.5 mm earphone to propriety Sony Ericsson connecter)

9. Sony Ericsson adapter cable for earphones black - HPM 80(connects any 3.5 mm earphone to propriety Sony Ericsson connecter). Has controls for Play/Pause, skip, back, volume controls)

10. USB to USB Cable.

11. Nokia Express change covers 2 nos (Black - Used, Silver - Unused)

All the stuff mentioned above is for Sale @ Rs. 25 + shipping (Rs 50). Or if you want the whole thing take it for Rs 300 shipped.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking..

^ Male to Male. brought one to connect 3.5 " external HDD.

all the stuff practically sold. Awaiting payment...

need nokia back cover badly man can pay 100rs for that any one who buy the whole stuff please contact me for the black nokia back cover

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I dont think these are the back covers for nokia 5800 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back