Just got some gaming gears

Wanted to upgrade my PC but dad says :no:, not now .Exams are coming soon enough,got to focus my mind on studies.But managed to leech an allowance of 10k.So just decided to get these stuffs :cool2:

Bought these from nextworld.

Behold the Roccat Arvo, Kone and Sense Adrenalin.

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

Total damage : around 9.5k

Congrats jojo. That rodent looks slick! :D

Study hard, play harder!

PS: Place the sub on the floor not on the desk.

Subs are ideally placed on a hard surface like a floor. Else it may vibrate. And tend to pass the same to whatever has been kept atop this shelf. Acoustically, keeping this on the shelf may have its adverse effects as well, but I'm not the best person to answer what may go wrong here.

Cool things small bro ^^ Love your setup, does the keyboard have a backlight? BTW also buy a good pair of headphones, speakers never good for online gaming.

Thanks reYez bhai. :D

The keyboard ain't backlighted all throughout. Only 4 keys. I don't need'em cause i am not into midnight gaming. But it would've looked awesome nevertheless.

jojothedragon said:
Thanks reYez bhai. :D

The keyboard ain't backlighted all throughout. Only 4 keys. I don't need'em cause i am not into midnight gaming. But it would've looked awesome nevertheless.
you're really young now, i believe in 2 years time u will be into midnight gaming :p Although the keyb looks good, i'd never buy a keyboard without a backlight, but i guess that's only me. Now get a GOOD headphone :p

Back