JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not have additional tips for the Marshmallows in stock right now but will try and arrange for the same if they are reasonably priced. :). We have memory foam tips available in very limited quantity, however they are expensive :(.

PM sent to rest of the folks with payment details ,store address and tracking details for todays orders.

Received earphones today. Very fast shipping and comes with bill and warranty card :eek:hyeah:.

Sound is good just out of the box but little sharp. If gets better after using some hours then its awesome but if not still nothing can beat them at this price.
Build quality is excellent too specially cable.
All in all good VFM IEM.

Thanks PristineNote for this deal :D

Thank you for your feedback Amit .Please do leave an iTrader feedback for us if possible. :). Also make sure that you insert L and R earbuds correctly. Sound signature will alter slightly if you insert them on the other ear.

amitjakhar said:
Received earphones today. Very fast shipping and comes with bill and warranty card :eek:hyeah:.

Sound is good just out of the box but little sharp. If gets better after using some hours then its awesome but if not still nothing can beat them at this price.

Build quality is excellent too specially cable.

All in all good VFM IEM.

Thanks PristineNote for this deal :D
Knowing your high taste levels of listening , i am shocked u bought even these :S

Well , now when its coming from you , that they are VFM IEM , then i am sure this product rocks !

@ pristine - Gautam , U should have sent me one unit for a brief review ;) Kidding :p

im selling my jvc marshmallow 2 days old 500 shipped !!! any1 interested pm me !!!

reason : getting brainwavz m2 xD .. will post pics in members market in da evenin

opened .. but unused !!

Very pleasant first deal with Pristine_Note. pleasure dealing with you :)
and these IEMs are f'kin brilliant
I don't know the technicalities, but it sounds the best to me, of all earphones i have tried.

Get a truckload of these to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back