JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys thanks a lot for your feedback and impressions but it would be nice if you could post the same in the review thread or audio-zone and keep this thread for your purchase and delivery related updates :).

karan_n8 said:
Hi gautam.

Paid in for two more.

Need one light blue - Shipped to my address which you already have.

One black- Will pm you the address for this one by tonight.

Thanks.

If possible please PM be details for both the orders along with address :).

^Received the earphones in great condition. Very fast shipping, got it in a day. The earphones are awesome, the bass is better than PL-11.

Thanks PristineNote for swift delivery of the product.

Received theIEm within 24 hours.

Got them today at 6pm.

And they sound great out of the box but still need a little burn-in to sound better.

Btw, any tips to get a good burn in to enhance the bass ???

^ Burn-in wont enhance the bass as such ,just settle down the sharp treble maybe . Use pink-white noise files for burn-in.

Guys ! Due to overwhelming response for the Marshmallow on TE , ebay and our store, the BLACK colour Marshmallow is currently out of stock . All other colours are still available :)

Is it just me or does anyone think the sound is way too flat(with excess treble like the cheap chinese makes!).. my friend was really disappointed, so was I.. its definitely not as good as the ep-630, not even close to be honest.. the previous PL-11 is so much more better.. music just sounds dead! Could it be faulty? Or is it just like that.. >.<

Received the JVC Marshmallow yesterday... Excellent packing and superfast shipping from pristinenote..

Out of box the sound signature of it disappointed me.. Good bass response (sometimes boomy).. Sharp high freq (sometimes painful to ears) and midarange details are very low.. I am burning it in now.. Hope to get a good boost in sound signature,,,,,

After some 6 to 7 hours burnin using white noise, there is a big improvement in the sound signature.. Now midrange have comparatively good scale of details supported by soft high freq.. super good bass response... Thanks for this value for money IEM...

sathyanaidu said:
Is it just me or does anyone think the sound is way too flat(with excess treble like the cheap chinese makes!).. my friend was really disappointed, so was I.. its definitely not as good as the ep-630, not even close to be honest.. the previous PL-11 is so much more better.. music just sounds dead! Could it be faulty? Or is it just like that.. >.<

I personally as well as lot of buyers who have bought this from us find it to be lot better than the models you have mentioned .These shouldn't be sounding as bad as you have described .You most probably seem to be getting a bad fitting or the IEM could be faulty. Please check with some one else from your city who has bough these earphones .If faulty , we will replace your earphone .
krishnenduk said:
Received the JVC Marshmallow yesterday... Excellent packing and superfast shipping from pristinenote..

The sound signature of it disappointed me.. Good bass response (sometimes boomy).. Sharp high freq (sometimes painful to ears) and midarange details are very low.. I am burning it in now.. Hope to get a good boost in sound signature,,,,,

After some 6 to 7 hours burnin using white noise, there is a big improvement in the sound signature.. Now midrange have comparatively good scale of details supported by soft high freq.. super good bass response... Thanks for this value for money IEM...

TECH HUNTER said:
Received.Thanks.

Smaller ear tips available separately?
We might have sets of Comply foam tips in stock soon .They do have small tips as an option.

swordfish said:
Any idea when black will be available again?
We have ordered new stocks of only Black Marshmallow but the pricing for the same might go up by a small amount as the order is pretty small compared to our last order of Marshmallows ,and this means more freight charges per earphone.

Thanks ! Received mine today .

Am going to burn them for a day or two with white noise + pink noise on repeat on my shuffle :)

I have had 2 TE guys walk up to our store couple of days back. They wanted to try the marshmallows, however they were not able to conceive any difference in SQ when they were playing songs from their Nokia phones. When they tried the sound with the Fuze we had in store for demo, they were extremely happy. If you want to really hear the difference of the SQ, please try them with a decent Media Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back