Jvc rx700

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee

Gamer, Tweaker, and such.
Adept
Hey guys,

Selling my JVC RX700 closed headphones that I had got back in May but barely used. I had originally got it because I wanted to have closed headphones for nighttime usage and I thought it'd be useful in LAN, but I get quite irritated changing my headphones for different times of the day and I didn't get to use it at LAN. So I just burned em in, and they've been sitting idle while I was using my Meelec M6s and my HD555s. I figured I'd sell them because they're just taking up space in my desk.

JVC RX700

Expected Price: Rs 2,300/- shipped or 2000/- picked up.

Time of Purchase: May 2011

Warranty: Yes, manufacturer for the remaining period.

Invoice is available.

Product condition is 10/10. Properly burned in.

Accessories: Box, 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter ( basically whatever was provided )

No specific courier, but where I live, I haven't found out where the couriers are at.

I'd much rather prefer a cash deal where I can meet someone and sell the headphones after they check it out for themselves. However, a bank transfer is viable too.

Note: The cans havent been modded, but for a small fee, I can provide the liner thats required to mod the headphones.

Pictures -

[attachment=9597:16357.attach]

If more pictures are required, I'd be happy to oblige.

Attachments

• IMG_20110927_225409.jpg
    IMG_20110927_225409.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20110927_225359.jpg
    IMG_20110927_225359.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20110927_225351.jpg
    IMG_20110927_225351.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 98
Performance in Movies is great. Music, due to the nature of the headphones is different in itself.

And as for getting it from lynx, those prices are without VAT, which Amarbir adds later to the bill. Also, there's no knowing how long it will take to get the headphones. My headphones were purchased from Lynx itself.

Feel free to buy it from there then. He doesn't have the headphones in stock and levies a shipping charge on the above amount as well.

monkee said:
Feel free to buy it from there then. He doesn't have the headphones in stock and levies a shipping charge on the above amount as well.

and according to the thread, you would charge it as well.

Yes, because I've barely used it. Used my IEMs more than I used these when I was in Bombay.

Edit - Also, I have the headphones ready to ship. I don't delay unlike Amarbir does ( as claimed by a lot of people ).

Also, 2598 + 5% VAT = 2727.9. And then add the shipping charge over that.

Ugh, the math of some people.

By all means then, get it from Lynx.

Audio hardware doesn't depreciate in value like graphics cards or CPUs do.

Bump. Price reduced to [strike]2300+shipping.[/strike] I mean 2300 shipped.

Pick up price is 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back