K750i or W810i ? Which one to buy

Hey ppl :
I'm in a serious dilema about which one to buy ! K750i or w810i . i'd like to know performance wise which is better . the ratings seem to be almost the same ! and the price difference is perhaps for the 512 M memory card and the walkman headset ! is 810i worth the price difference or is it better to upgrade 750i with a better memory card and the headset ! Please help me out !!!!

SoulFire said:
u wont miss out on the media player as u can cross flash it to get that but it will void warranty so ur call

In that case he will free to do same after WARRANTY Expired (after 365 days):bleh:

Edge is not really necessary ! Plus i've heard indian operators dont give edge services ! i just need a good problem free phone with a good camera and a good sound output ! and regd the flashing before warranty time ! i have no idea to do anything like that ! both by interest and knowledge !

^^The w700i dosent have autofocus.

I was in the same dilemma a month back, finally got the W810i. The added cost if because of the bundled 512 MB card, HPM-70 earphones and best of all the portable speakers. Theyre totally worth it tho. One more plus point is that it dosent have a joystick compared to the k750i

810i being 14.5k. i would suggest u add some more money & get the k790i instead. its for under 16k now. doesnt make sense to get 810i when 790i is just 1000 - 1500rs more. otherwise u can just get the w700i

well guys actually i'm getting this phone in UK as a part of a christmas offer ! the price for 810i converted is about 12.5 k and that of 750i is about 8.5 - 9 k ! and they've got offers only for these two phones ! that's why i'm not able to ponder over other options ! and another problem is the option of changing for a better memory stick at the dealer also is not possible as it's a package that is bought over the net ! i have to buy the memory stick seperately ... that's the fix i'm in :D

stormblast said:
810i being 14.5k. i would suggest u add some more money & get the k790i instead. its for under 16k now. doesnt make sense to get 810i when 790i is just 1000 - 1500rs more. otherwise u can just get the w700i

the 810i is for 14k now, n k790 is still 17.5k. Thing is if u want a walkman phone, the w810i is a very good choice. Even tho u get the k790i for a bit more, u dont get the bundled 512 MB card, the HPM-70 headphones nor the speakers which would cost about 3k totally. If you dont need the walkman features, then either the k750 or k790 are the way to go

Back