k750i or wait???!

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

Its confused Karan presenting his confusion to you again....

My t610 is giving out... and I wanted a overhaul.........

Features I am looking for:

- MP3

- FM

- Expandable Storage (W550i :()

- Good quality camera

The only phone which seems to fit the bill is k750i!

Now upon a little enquiry the phone seems heaven sent and the price here (Rs 11K something) is golden too (right?)

So what should I do?

- Wait for the bretheren k790/k800?

- Go for some other mobile altogether?

- GO FOR IT?

My budget it around 11K only.

So guys please help me out :huh: :huh: :huh:

EDIT: Did a little searching on univercell and found these models:

- 6230i

- x700

- w300

Even more confusing now....

Regards,

Karan

no use waiting for k800i or 790i if ur budget is around 11k because they will cost above 20k for that matter saw k800i without bill last week and the price quoted was 25k

For your budget looks like K750i will be the best:D... its a really good mobile re, and are u sure its priced 11k??

Saiyan said:
For your budget looks like K750i will be the best:D... its a really good mobile re, and are u sure its priced 11k??
yup.... sangeetha, the forum, blore.. will get it today hopefully....

but what abt the nokia models? 6230.... 3230, 6125.... any good?

none of the nokia models u mentioned are equivalent to the K750i in terms of features....
IF u want smthing over K750i then its N70 or above ... but they are way over your budget...

K750i is definately ur best bet...plus u can turn it into w800i through a firmware upgrade and just get HPM-70 headset as an accessory to turn it into a truly walkman phone...than i'm sure u wont miss W550i...moreover k750i has much better camera than w550i...

onr more thing to look out for is that if ur a true walkman series fan than u will bw dissapointed to know that K790/800 lacks 'megabass' which truly gave walkman sound an edge...

so go ahead and buy k750i....its a winner all the way!

those HPM-70.. are the ear canal ones nah..

what would you suggest ?? an original or a nulla maal for around 300 bucks?

lemme know thanks!

and ya the 750i would be your best bet.... you can get a 2gb card too and follow some of the suggestions of icefusion to keep the access times low :D... so that your phone doesnt slow down :D..

Saiyan is using it...and he says it very good....

750 is total VFM... It has got a very good cam for 2MP... Plus its sleek and handy... MP3 playback is also good... u can watch videos with good clarity... Plus it got option for extended memory right...

I guess SE K750i has a serious Joystick problem. Either extend your budget to 13k and go for SE W700i or else go for Samsung X700 available for around Rs. 9500/- because reliability matters the most.

no thats not the case :| ... i have been using my 750i for 6 mnths now and joystick is just fine... but i will advise u to wait a little bit as K800i 3.2 MP camera is comin out ...its price will be above ur limit but it will bring the 750i's price down ... so wait a little bit :)

arnov said:
I guess SE K750i has a serious Joystick problem. Either extend your budget to 13k and go for SE W700i or else go for Samsung X700 available for around Rs. 9500/- because reliability matters the most.

3-4 of my friends have the fone, rough usage(varying between 6 months-1yr) no joystick issues yet. Imho the joystick issue has been blown outta proportion, probably by Nokia shills/fanbois.

you are absolutely rt blade and moreover k750i joystick is anyday better than nokia joysticks which are hard and very uncomfortable to use...

on the contrary k750i joystick is pretty smooth and comfortable...its just that sometimes its prone to dust but that depends on how we keep our phone...

guys.... blore guys in particular:

sangetha @ forum is out of K750i.... and the price quoted is 12,300/- (Cash)

Are you aware of any other place where I can get it? Will the price be significantly less w/o bill? Please give me some quick advice..... Waitin...

Update:

called up global access Jayanagar branch.... they have stock @ 12.2K (incl tax) lets see (many thanks to Goku for getting me the number :D) .... THE above is good price right guys?

Blade_Runner said:
12.5k is what i got the fone for 2-3 months ago.......... I am sure you should get a better deal.
but where didja buy it? can u give me some coordinates? I called up Global Access again.... 12.2K Incl taxes on debit card (they dont add that 2%)
They are not budging....

If anyone has any contacts... please forward em to me....

i got my fone for 12.5k in may here in hyd..so 12.2 sounds decent enough for me.
Karan, DONT buy fone without bill...why??..just visit any SE service centre and see the LONG queue there and u will know :p
and the fone is worth every penny man :)

Back