K750i / w800i / w810i ?

Godless

Disciple
hey guys...
i need a new cell phone...
i've short listed to
k750i
w800i
w810i (dnt knw if its out yet, but have read the review)

can't decide which one to get...buget aprox 16-19k...can xtend cple Gs more for a better option...
or should i wait for P990i?

if also any one can qutoe me the rates in mumbai it would be great (grey market, white market, and black (second hand :-D ) market)...thanx
~Samir

if u can extend ur budget a bit then get a w810i as the joystick in my friends k750i is not working properly... w810i doesnt have a joystick

WHat exactly do you want in a mobile? P990i will be a big smartphone while W800/k750 are in the different market.

W810i seems good. In fact all k750i, W800 are high quality products, can't go wrong with either of them.

dont think w810i is available in india yet...

and whts ur usage...K750i is arnd 17- 18 k i guess.....and w 800i is arnd 21k

P990 would be over 25k no matter wht when it comes...

what i'm looking in a cellphone for is a nice big screen, good quality cam and sound...unfortunately nokia or any other make dsn't have all of it in one package...also i was looking for clam shell option earlier, but then found out the mechanism has certain issues over the period of time...but now i've setteled in for a candy bar option...but again, none of these phones have a big screen. i could have gone for the p910, but the cam quality isnt good...but the p990 has everything good...that could be the perfect phone...until then, i'll have to decide among "The Three Amigos - k750i, w800i, w810i"...which one is the best....and will it be worth the wait for w810i and/or p990i...

w810i coz it solves the dust+joystick problem and it looks better too fulll jet black :D
im waiting for the n80 :D jus previewed shud start shiping in march

Back