PC Peripherals Kaizen Mumbai Contact and RMA options

Slayer88

Adept
Hi All,

I need to contact Kaizen Mumbai and have been unable to get thro the number (022 4006 5442), it's constantly busy (off the hook intentionally, I'm sure!) I have emailed them but feel that will never get looked at. Any other options apart from visiting them in person?

The India helpline told me to call the local number (above)

Does anyone know if they accept RMAs mailed to them? (i know i would need to get an RMA number before that)

TIA!

I talked to them on the phone. They asked me to courier it to them. They then replaced the power supplies and couriered it to me.
Thanks. Did they give you an RMA number when you spoke to them? Or did you get the RMA number only after sending it? Also, can u please tell me what paperwork/details did you enclose in the courier?

Thanks again for your support.

Thanks for you reply :) I'm based in Mumbai so would need to be sent to Mumbai itself.

Did you personally go there? or did you courier it to them?
Couriered it to them, and also asked them to give me the courier taken care off, but my case was different. But, they did oblige.

Couriered it to them, and also asked them to give me the courier taken care off, but my case was different. But, they did oblige.
Hey did you get an RMA number that u pasted on the courier or did RMA number get generated after the item reached them?
Hey @vaibhavyagnik please do share if you sent the item to them directly or if they gave you an RMA number before you sent the product to them. Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks. Did they give you an RMA number when you spoke to them? Or did you get the RMA number only after sending it? Also, can u please tell me what paperwork/details did you enclose in the courier?

Thanks again for your support.
I called kaizen, the representative asked me to send the power supplies with the bill copy and the address that I wanted the power supplies delivered to. That was it.

Rma'd my Corsair RAM kit from them in person.. was a pretty straightforward affair. They took it no questions asked and asked me to collect it after a week..

You shouldn't really have an issue with them

Last edited:
Rama's my Corsair RAM kit from them in person.. was a pretty straightforward affair. They took it no questions asked and asked me to collect it after a week..

You shouldn't really have an issue with them
Sadly, I live on the opposite side of the city so travelling there would be a pain, with the local trains not open to the public..so was looking at shipping it to them. Thanks for your information nonetheless.

So, I managed to get my RMA booked. I received an email with some details to check status and the RMA number.

It was updating :
12th July it said sent to Bangalore
13th July - received at hub
- In progress at hub

But all of a sudden it simply says 'No pending RMA'

Does this mean its done? I've not got any sms or email.

Thanks

So, I managed to get my RMA booked. I received an email with some details to check status and the RMA number.

It was updating :
12th July it said sent to Bangalore
13th July - received at hub
- In progress at hub

But all of a sudden it simply says 'No pending RMA'

Does this mean its done? I've not got any sms or email.

Thanks

Yea - I didn't get any SMS or email in particular once they did it either.. I just called Kaizen after a week and they said it's ready with them, to collect it as per my convenience. Don't wait around for an email or SMS. Give them a week, call them and have it shipped or collected.

Yea - I didn't get any SMS or email in particular once they did it either.. I just called Kaizen after a week and they said it's ready with them, to collect it as per my convenience. Don't wait around for an email or SMS. Give them a week, call them and have it shipped or collected.
Thanks for your reply. I'm wondering who does the return shipping. Does it happen directly from the main hub at Bangalore? Or does it come back to Mumbai and they send the RMAd unit to me? I had already given the return shipping address in the package.

It's so difficult to get through to them, and when I do, the don't give a very confident reply and it's pretty annoying!

Thanks for your reply. I'm wondering who does the return shipping. Does it happen directly from the main hub at Bangalore? Or does it come back to Mumbai and they send the RMAd unit to me? I had already given the return shipping address in the package.

It's so difficult to get through to them, and when I do, the don't give a very confident reply and it's pretty annoying!
Bangalore to Mumbai Lamington Road office.

and I've been waiting for the update from them since more than a week. Will call them for update.

Back