Kambakht Ishq Sucks !!!!

Now i have to watch this, Everyone said tashan was bad, but leave your brains at home and be a lil tolerant and you'l enjoy such movies, especially when Kareena is there to warm things up :D

MAGNeT said:
I dont know why ppl prefer to waste money on movies and than cry better wait for a week see reviews here and if looks okk than go...u wont b a king if u see on first day..on contrary it looks foolish to be the first person to see the movie and brag around if its horrible like KI

OT: Magnet, it's called the GF syndrome. They demand tickets, we oblige. In exchange we demand back, and they comply too. The pain is worth it :D

Ya, I changed plans after reading Masand's review. He is normally on target.
Masand - "How much you enjoy Kambakkht Ishq is directly proportionate to just how low your standards have fallen" :rofl:

Going to watch morn show Hangover and then IceAge3 (back to back).

Went to watch Ice age 3 .Did'nt get tickets:(, ended up going to Kambakkht Ishq.
It is a decent one time watch .Atleast,some of scenes were were hilarious. :hap2:Not as it is being said in this thread.chandini chowk to china was horrible.I could not sit through the entire movie.
As for the references to sex ,they are there in the movie.Whenever people
use them in english movie for comedy,we call such movies hilarious.When used in hindi ,they are called sleazy. We indians are at best hypocrites.

axeman said:
OT: Magnet, it's called the GF syndrome. They demand tickets, we oblige. In exchange we demand back, and they comply too. The pain is worth it :D

Oh i c....but n gf syndrome person sitting next to u is important than the movie even though its blockbuster...and with that case the 3 hours is even worth even if u pay 200-300 buks for ghajgamini type of movie.....if liplocking happens...with the person not on screen..lolz

^^ But getting the ticket for Kambakht whatever on first saturday/sunday of the movie on the fly itself proves that the movie is crap.

PS: I dont see much english so cant comment on that statement

Back