Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
1) can the key be used to renew a (expired) license ?
2) my cousin needs 4 licences, possible ?
3) how does she pay you ?

Hello

Sorry for the delay in reply. You can renew also from these codes but i suggest you to download latest version always because they fix the bugs in new version. Right now 2012 is available and you can use my codes on that also. Just go to the first page of this thread where you can see order link which take you to my website to order it. When you checkout you will see my bank details where you can do NEFT and put order number in reference while transferring the amount. I hope this will help you. :)

Regards

PoBoy said:
hi,

1) can the key be used to renew a (expired) license ?

2) my cousin needs 4 licences, possible ?

3) how does she pay you ?

payment made for KIS 2012 single user

Order: #000189 placed on 2011-07-06 13:08:30
Payment: Bank Wire
can i use this code after one month? :huh:

Is Wire transfer the only method of payment? No Credit card or Debit card payment available?

I need 3 user key for Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Please tell me the account details so that I can transfer money. Thanks.

I have placed an order for 3 User Kaspersky anti-virus (Order no. 199). Please tell me the account details so that I may transfer money in your account.
EDIT: Didn't realise it has been sent to my email ID.

I have added you as the third party beneficiary but the processing will take another 16 hours. Will transfer the money in your account then. Since I am sending from an SBI account to your SBI account, it will be transferred immediately. Order number- 199.

Can you please reply or acknowledge my order. I need the Antivirus keys today but I suspect you are not around since I have not got your reply from anywhere.

Kevin Lane said:
KIS 2012 1 User 1 Year Order No. 195, Payment made, Kindly send Activation Code.
Received code in mail, Will activate product in afternoon and cofirm. Payment made yesterday morning, code received in evening.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Hello

I am here only just waiting for your confirmation of the payment. Please PM me details after making payment with order number.

Regards

baccilus said:
Can you please reply or acknowledge my order. I need the Antivirus keys today but I suspect you are not around since I have not got your reply from anywhere.

time2shop said:
Hello

I am here only just waiting for your confirmation of the payment. Please PM me details after making payment with order number.

Regards

Thanks for the reply. I transferred Rs 410 in your SBI account. The subject title is "Order#199". Please send me the keys soon. Thanks.

payment for 3 x KIS(1user ) license DONE

Order: #000209 placed on 2011-07-13 13:34:57

Check ur PM for details

Hello

i just Deposited u payment through ICICI Bank Amritsar branch Order No #000220 so Please confirm Rs 410 In ur account for KIS 2012 (3) User Key So Please Send Me Keys as soon as Possible

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back