Click Here To Order

Kaspersky Antivirus 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 410/-

Click Here To Order

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 260/-

Click Here To Order

Bulk Prices:

3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 660/-

Click Here To Order

We will send you genuine Activation Code to activate Kaspersky.
HURRY OFFER VALID TILL STOCK LAST

Attachments

• kav2011_en_label_big.jpg
    kav2011_en_label_big.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 283
  • kis2011_en_label_big.jpg
    kis2011_en_label_big.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 279
I'm interested in KIS 2011 - 3 Users, but do you ship the whole box?? Or is it just I'll get only the Activation Code by email??

Actually interested in whole box.

Yes that i was about to write. We bought them few months back and now we are selling them at good price. We will also post box also but it is too expensive these days. Kaspersky increased their price for example 3 user is costing it like Rs. 1000/- because they are launching 5 user for home user soon.

interested in Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (3 User) 1 Year @ 550/-

please pm the payment information

No my friend please read the description. We are selling only Activation Code and you can donwload the latest version from Kaspersky website.
We will also sell Box Packed but that is too costly now a days.

I hope they are not activated and i can use my after 10/15 days

I am not asking about the single key but the complete pack

I have to activate the pack right then only will get activated

The codes we are selling Genuine and Unregistered and for Indian Region only. You can use them after a month also or 2 months also. In 3 User you will get only one activation code which works for 3 PC. When you install it on 1st PC the other 2 validy also start from that day only. So you have to install it same day if you need 365 days. We do not sell pirated or cracked software's we have a very good reputation and we sell only Genuine.
The codes we are selling we bought it 5 or 6 months back because we knew that price will go high.
We will also post Box pack kaspersky on TE but those are very expensive these days.
I suggest you buy the Activation Code and download the kaspersky from their official site and activate. This way you can save lot of money.

I am interested. PM me the details.

Will I receive any scan copy of the key? or just the key in written format? or from Kaspersky Official Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back