Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 - Need to split 3 user key

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.a.

Disciple
Hi

If anyone has bought the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 (3 User) 1 Year key from seller time2shop or anywhere else, please let me know if you have a spare key. My key expires in three weeks.

Anyone willing to split the key cost (Rs 550/3 = Rs 184 each) is welcome to join. I can buy it and will pass on the key to you after receiving payment.

^ You/ your friend already has the key or you want a key? Also, has the key been used? Cos if its been used already, I guess the countdown to expiry would have started already.

deaddevil, please transfer the amount to my account if you're still interested. If you're not, please let me know; in which case, I can offer the one remaining key to parag or archat.

i think there are already other 3 waiting, mayb another 3 license key can be brought. i am taking the one from m.a , will make payment

I can buy one license and share it with Metalspree and parag1985.

Or

anybody else can buy and share with me.

Let me know which way to go.

I am interested too. I can only check TE once in 24hrs... so whoever is going to buy it, Please PM acc details etc etc... i'll check and revert tomorrow same time.

Hello Guys
You can use in 3 different PC's but one thing that once it activate on 1st PC it start counting other 2 also. So keep this in mind that you have to do it on same day then only you will get 365 days.
Regards

archat68 said:
I can buy one license and share it with Metalspree and parag1985.

Or

anybody else can buy and share with me.

Let me know which way to go.

Looks like i am out i got a key from a friend and tried using it got the error .This key is not for your region(New Zealand).I have used about 6 to 7 keys on different machines(all purchased from TE) but only this time i am facing this issues :(.

Metalspree said:
Looks like i am out i got a key from a friend and tried using it got the error .This key is not for your region(New Zealand).I have used about 6 to 7 keys on different machines(all purchased from TE) but only this time i am facing this issues :(.
Hello
Kaspersky made many changes now Indian Codes will not activate in any other country. But i have a very good solution for that ;) Please let me know if you want to use it and PM me about it. I will help you on this because you paid for the genuine.
Regards

time2shop said:
Hello

Kaspersky made many changes now Indian Codes will not activate in any other country. But i have a very good solution for that ;) Please let me know if you want to use it and PM me about it. I will help you on this because you paid for the genuine.

Regards
PM sent ,thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back