Car & Bike Kawasaki Ninja 250 cc in India

Personally speaking, I have seen this bike and I didn't like it. The performance is good but lookwise....it sucks!

I don't know why bajaj launched this bike in India when there are so many other good looking and good performing bikes.

But still, some people like this model.

Here are few pics;

Side view;

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/114778.jpg

Front view;

http://z.about.com/d/motorcycles/1/0/_/7/-/-/08_Ninja250R_Front.jpg

Rear view;

http://comparebike.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bajaj-kawasaki-ninja-250r.jpg

The thing I hate the most about Kawasaki Ninja 250 cc;

http://www.motorcyclists-online.com.../images/illus/KawasakiNinja250R2008rev_07.jpg

A Kwaker 250 is a dream for Many in India.But ,at the cost it will be sold here(3lakhs INR) ,Hardly any interest from average Power biker(whose budget will stretch to 1.5lakh at max).

it's not that bad looking, i know.

but why would anyone go for this one if there are so lot better than this one?

They gave it a sport look with that speedometer....i have no idea why?!

Only if they launch their bikes in India, I don't think much ppl will go for this one.

I'm looking forward for yamaha r4 to launch but don't have much hope.

Got one good pic over here, for those who like this bike;

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/motorbikes/124736d1239635437-2008-kawasaki-ninja-250r-.jpg

prakashan said:
A Kwaker 250 is a dream for Many in India.But ,at the cost it will be sold here(3lakhs INR) ,Hardly any interest from average Power biker(whose budget will stretch to 1.5lakh at max).

If they have a good earning and they really love the bike...there are loan facilities available both in government and private banks.

More than the buying cost....the big issue is maintenance cost, like servicing.

And yeah, I went for a test drive for kawasaki ninja 250 so i can tell that Honda is lot more comfortable.

But there are some good features of this bike...keeping in mind the mileage.

And add one more point which i don't like in this bike; it's silencer.

And guys...i'm not telling anyone not to go for this bike if they like it. But confirm the maintenance cost and check out the handling if it suits according to you. And yeah, the comfirt too.

Well....talking about overall performance,

i'll rate this bike 6.8 of 10

ricsonforever said:
If they have a good earning and they really love the bike...there are loan facilities available both in government and private banks.

More than the buying cost....the big issue is maintenance cost, like servicing.

And yeah, I went for a test drive for kawasaki ninja 250 so i can tell that Honda is lot more comfortable.

But there are some good features of this bike...keeping in mind the mileage.

And add one more point which i don't like in this bike; it's silencer.

And guys...i'm not telling anyone not to go for this bike if they like it. But confirm the maintenance cost and check out the handling if it suits according to you. And yeah, the comfirt too.

Well....talking about overall performance,

i'll rate this bike 6.8 of 10

BS no way u TD'd the bike it isn't out yet ...Didn't know the Government was giving out Bike loans may be i shud send shashi tharoor a tweet and ask him to link me to the Government Bike loan online Application. Thanks for the heads up :D

Nash said:
BS no way u TD'd the bike it isn't out yet ...Didn't know the Government was giving out Bike loans may be i shud send shashi tharoor a tweet and ask him to link me to the Government Bike loan online Application. Thanks for the heads up :D
I'm not into telling anyone how i did it, and exactly where i did it. That's kinda, you know...illegal.

But wait, i'll show you pics of my friend on that bike. Don't go for his looks though. :p

And yeah, banks do provide loans for bikes. They are doing for me! ;)

Better have some contact with bank people.

ricsonforever said:
I'm not into telling anyone how i did it, and exactly where i did it. That's kinda, you know...illegal.

But wait, i'll show you pics of my friend on that bike. Don't go for his looks though. :p

And yeah, banks do provide loans for bikes. They are doing for me! ;)

Better have some contact with bank people.

right :p maybe your friend imported the bike :p

Here are the pics;

Well, my friend is not online now. So I couldn't get his pics. But got some customer's pics whom i know. I'll try to post my frnd's pic as soon as possible.

She's Jennifer. Loves this bike.
Jennifer20Grounds20Ninja20250R.jpg

This is Demeter family.
Demeter20Family20200920Ninja20250.jpg

Sandy said:
right :p maybe your friend imported the bike :p

No, tht's not the deal. near guess! ;)
Okay, now i'm seeing that most people are supporting this bike.

I'm not against you. For you guys, one advice....if you are going for this bike, mod your silencer and speedometer. I will send some more pics of ppl who have already done that and that looks quiet cool. At least better than this.

ricsonforever said:
Here are the pics;

Well, my friend is not online now. So I couldn't get his pics. But got some customer's pics whom i know. I'll try to post my frnd's pic as soon as possible.

She's Jennifer. Loves this bike.
Jennifer20Grounds20Ninja20250R.jpg

This is Demeter family.
Demeter20Family20200920Ninja20250.jpg

So these people are folks u knw ? mmmh well wat can i say :hap5:

Read my post carefully....

They are not my friends. Just customers. Sorry to disappoint you. Don't worry, i'll be uploading my friend's pic soon.

And the way you are putting things...sorry buddy, i'm out of your league, for my own good. So stop pretending that you know me.

"But got some customer's pics whom i know" I assumed ppl u knw come under Friends my bad Acquaintance then ?

"i'm out of your league," Yep i can seen that [I am just a Dreamer lol]

"So stop pretending that you know me" I am Glad i dnt .

Anyways no more OT

I really hope the bike is placed at 2Lakhs at the most

Back