Car & Bike Kawasaki Ninja 250 cc in India

Customer pics? How is that relevant here?
ca8d7afca5.jpg

The bike is going to be close to 3L on road :(

Nash said:
"But got some customer's pics whom i know" I assumed ppl u knw come under Friends my bad Acquaintance then ?

"i'm out of your league," Yep i can seen that [I am just a Dreamer lol]

"So stop pretending that you know me" I am Glad i dnt .

Anyways no more OT

I really hope the bike is placed at 2Lakhs at the most
hey there.... :)
listen buddy, i'm really sorry to put it that way. I mean, to talk like that.
Don't do usually, i was pissed at something here.

I read this post of yours and realized that maybe i'm different now....but few years back....even i was just a dreamer. And i know how it feels. Not going too senti over here ...i should continue;

Well....those ppl up there....they are customers i talked to. I don't know them personally.

See, I came here because i found this site when i was looking for Alienware on internet.
I don't know much about technology stuff. So i thought that i could learn something over here.
But then, when i saw this autozone thread, I was excited, eager to share what i know. Never guessed not many ppl are here like me.
You can say i'm just one the craziest fans of superbikes and racing.
About the cost of the bike, it will cost around 1.5 (maybe) and that too excluding some taxes.

@Nash

hey....i think i'm acting too mystic here.
i wanted to give some of my personal links in here but i received a pm about hotlinking.

So...

you can search my name Richard Howardson on google or yahoo or altavista. Any search engine you prefer, if you wanna know more about me.

I'm on some social networking sites also such as myspace, orkut, facebook, bebo, wayn, Fan IQ, perfspot and some more.

Back