FS: Keyboard and Mice Keychron K4 Mechanical keyboard, Optical Brown switches, RGB and Aluminium Case. BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Change of plans. Not needed anymore
It has wireless and is mac compatible, works on phones including apple and androids too. This is the best config possible IMO with tactile brown switches as well as full RGB and an aluminium frame. This is a 96% keyboard with size similar to TKL keyboards while still having most of the keys including numpad.

Purchased from Amazon USA in August 2020, reached my hands only last week. My plans regarding this keyboard has changed during the meantime and I no longer intend on using it.

The keyboard is still sealed in box. The seal is visible in the first pic.

I'm selling the keyboard at cost, 100$ + 6% tax, 106 *79 = 8374rs plus local shipping charges. Do not PM me asking for reductions etc.

Pics :

Ao2Phek.jpg

UJDg56E.jpg

It has wireless and is mac compatible, works on phones including apple and androids too. This is the best config possible IMO with tactile brown switches as well as full RGB and an aluminium frame. This is a 96% keyboard with size similar to TKL keyboards while still having most of the keys including numpad.

Purchased from Amazon USA in August 2020, reached my hands only last week. My plans regarding this keyboard has changed during the meantime and I no longer intend on using it.

The keyboard is still sealed in box. The seal is visible in the first pic.

I'm selling the keyboard at cost, 100$ + 6% tax, 106 *79 = 8374rs plus local shipping charges. Do not PM me asking for reductions etc.

Pics :

Ao2Phek.jpg

UJDg56E.jpg
is this plastic or metallic one ?

also is https://keychron.in/ legal ?

Can anyone tell me. If keys go bad then how can one fix them for this keyboard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back