Reason for Sale
Not finding useful to me
  • VERSION:
    RGB Backlight Aluminum
  • SWITCH TYPE:
    Gateron (Hot-Swappable)
  • SWITCH OPTION:
    Blue Switch

ordered on 4th Jan, 2022, Received on 7th Jan, 2022, This was an impulsive purchase and thought that it may be of use, Honestly, I feel like my Apple Mac's Keyboard and Magic Keyboard is sufficient for me and there is not much needed thing for Mechanical Keyboards.
Well under warranty and may be used for straight 30 minutes since i received this keyboard. Purchase cost is ₹9,663/- and can take a beating of 500-700/- hoping to have local pickup.
Location - Delhi/NCR
All accessories are intact - Extra Keycaps, Switch Puller, Key Cap Puller, Type C Cable.

i am open to very slight negotiation for local pick deals... please don't lowball ...

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 457
  • Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 3.06.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 3.06.18 PM.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Paid for the keyboard in full.
Awaiting shipment details.
Deal didn't went through due to mis communication hence returning the amount (- the shipping charges), I have notified that as soon as i get refund from Delhivery will return back the differential amount. which is Rs 345/-
Deal didn't went through due to mis communication hence returning the amount (- the shipping charges), I have notified that as soon as i get refund from Delhivery will return back the differential amount. which is Rs 345/-
Full amount refunded, Delhivery refunded shipping amount..

Open for 8.5K for local pickup only, Will not ship

Last edited:
Back