Khamba's Blog!

gauz88

Disciple
Well i had posted the link to "an open letter to sania mirza" sometime back in one of the threads to his blog.

Off late there have been some really amazing posts on his blog and it makes a great read too..

Here are some of my favorites

Khamba's Blog: Open letter to Hrithik Roshan

Do you have any bloody idea how much you have damaged the Indian psyche? Ever since you burst on the scene with Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, men started working on their upper bodies as if it were inflatable bubble wrap. Millions of kids started looking like a cross between Bobby Deol and Ozzy Ozzbourne with tits and chicken legs. But noooo… that wasn’t enough! You had to talk with a fake bloody accent and make every call centre worker in the country imitate your bullshit! Do you know how much business an inbound call centre loses when every employee starts sounding like Sharad Pawar with a salivary gland problem undergoing a root canal?

Khamba's Blog: To Uday Chopra, with love
@udaychopra Not really into football but I've decided to pretend I am...waka waka

@gkhamba Not really an actor, but pretends to be RT @udaychopra Not really into football but I've decided to pretend I am...waka waka

@udaychopra @gkhamba ha ha...good one but I'm only pretending to be an actor, kudos to you, pretending to be a human being ;-)

@gkhamba Too easy RT @udaychopra @gkhamba ha ha...good one but I'm only pretending to be an actor, kudos to you, pretending to be a human being ;-)

@gkhamba Did you know @udaychopra has a "Re-Launch" button on his Twitter page instead of Re-Tweet? Ok sorry - that was the last one. I'll stop :p

@udaychopra @gkhamba I concede...u win!!! And I promise no more re-launches...I think everyones had enough, including me ;-)

Khamba's Blog: A Champions Welcome

Khamba's Blog: Clubbers in Delhi

Khamba's Blog: TharoorMan! and the case of the 26/11 verdict

Khamba's Blog: ArnabMan! and the mystery of the foreigner female abductions

IIPMFinalAd.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Back