Kindle wifi 3rd generation with leather book case

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my relatives got it for me. ordered on 4th sept delivered around 20th sept. i got it on 3rd oct. After using it for around 15 minutes, i realised its not something I wanted. Now i want to go for an ipad so planning to sell it off. For someone wanting to read novels its a great device wouldnt recommend to someone who wants to read technical pdfs.

It comes with a leather book case. heres the link for it.

Amazon.com: Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation: Electronics

Amazon.com: Kindle Leather Cover, Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle): Electronics

Rs 9500

I dont have the original box.

Serious buyers pm me, others can have fun crapping my thread.

And please dont ask me to review it for me, theres google to know everything about the device.

links to images

ImageShack Album - 6 images

The second link clearly states that the cover is not meant for latest gen. Wrong link? I can see it to be fine from the pics.

Not yet. As of now on hold for apsk121, so i will get back to you if he backs out. I will try to find about shipping charges, have got no idea about it.

On verge of finalising the deal with apsk121 for rs 9000 + shipping at actuals. Only prob being the dtdc guys arnt accepting any shipments of electronic goods until the cwg are over.

Sent my account details to apsk121. Will inform him once i am done with packaging, and ready to courier it, so that he can go ahead with payment

It has to be either tomorrow or saturday. Though i ll try my best to ship it tomorrow, more likely that it can be done only on satturday.

product received by the buyer, as acknowledged by him. waiting for my first itrust rating

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

itrust rating left for the buyer, mods can close this thread

Thanks for the itrust rating. I know you got a bit restless when i wasnt able to take ur calls and kept u waiting. But it was b'cos of my job. I am happy this deal went through and hope the product is as described and meets your expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back