Budget 90k+ kindly help for my 1.5 lakh gaming rig.

hello,

my name is sandy obanz, i am from ap state. straight forward to topic as i have mentioned. i want a pc at 1.5 lakh. i have gone through several posts in tom's hardware and newegg. firstly my budget was 40k and it has gone to 1.5 lakh. i am pretty confirmed with asus gtx strix 980 gpu, intel i7 4790k processor and benq xl2720z monitor. i am very confused with high rates in the indian market as compared to foreign market. i tried several websites of the international that will ship to india but i will be deeply robbed by the taxes and customs. so i decided to stay in the line of indian market. so kindly please suggest me the best online market that provides either discounts or basic rates rather than robbing my money. i have made my list of the other parts, suggestions for the other parts are warmly welcome. if i am satisfied with the answer the provider will be gifted with my intel i7 2600k 3.4 ghz (used one).

cheers,
sandy obanz.

so kindly please suggest me the best online market that provides either discounts or basic rates rather than robbing my money. i have made my list of the other parts, suggestions for the other parts are warmly welcome. if i am satisfied with the answer the provider will be gifted with my intel i7 2600k 3.4 ghz (used one).

You can buy from either Flipkart (only "WS Retail" as the seller) or Amazon.in (only Amazon fulfilled orders). Another online site I buy from is Prime ABGB though some people have complained that they service has gone down as of late. Links for your reference -
www.flipkart.com (remember, ONLY IF THE SELLER IS WS RETAIL)
www.amazon.in (again, ONLY IF THE ORDER IS "AMAZON FULFILLED")
www.primeabgb.com (if you're comfortable dealing with warranty/support from a company that is based in Mumbai)

Good luck with your system...

Back