KingstonKVR and irda(infrared) device for mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
okie guys 2x256MB of Kingstons ........ very good RAM runs easily with 2-3-3-5 timimgs @200Mhz
max OC i have seen is 270Mhz(DDR540) with 3-5-5-10 timings and 250Mhz(DDR500) with 3-4-4-10 timimgs .......
used for 3months on my NF3
not run in the Overclock conditions
overclocked sometimes only to see the potencial
in mint condition

Price is 2.8K

another thing is data transfer device for mobiles it is BAFO made purchased 1 year back for mine 8310 but not used much (wat will u transfer in that phone) then i got bluetooth for my 3650 and 7610 ....... got that for around 1350

will sell it for 600

:)

no offence dude....but 2 rams at 2.8 K...and IRDA for 600...

tht is like u r selling them at MRP they r much cheaper available in the market....
i suggest u lower ur price

its depends upon the chip dude my fren has a KVR and can't take it more than 240mhz and even 2-3-35 is not stable on that ..........okie price of irda is 500rs ....guys it is not cheapo irda device and its branded ....

i think no one is interested ..... okie guys massive price drop 2.3k for ram and best deal is 2.5k for both ram and irda........wat do u guys say now ......

rahul3111 posted 37.45 minutes later:

*bump**bump**bump**bump*

okie guys this is last deal 2k for the ram and 250 for the irda take both for 2.2k .....okie guys this is last offer .........mods if no one is replying close this thread after 2 days :(

Hey ,

rahul I wanna take both , But I offer 2k for both.
What do u think?

regenade2 posted 0.87 minutes later:

Hey ,

rahul I wanna take both , But I offer 2k for both.
What do u think?
pm me or mail me at supratimsar@yahoo.com if u agree

regenade2 posted 1.4 minutes later:

posted wrong email
typical typo
its supratim_sar@yahoo.com

sorry dude someone is ready to take the ram for 2.2k if he is not taking that i will mail u.....

Ok sure
I am waiting for it
& rahul another thing , can u get one Thermaltake cooler ( the one that u fixed in ur 6600GT) for me.
I too wanna fix that on my same caed as urs.

hi dude .....its again in market ......regenade if u want that ram .......just tell me ....anyways i am getting OCZ from Masky so when i get the from him then only i can give this thing to u ......i think this will take 1 week ......and about ur fan question sorry dude .... i was having two thermaltake koolers one is working on my barton 2500+ and another is on my 6600GT .......anyways u can take any 60mm fan and fit it on that ......

Sorry Dude,

Got Hynix D43(2 * 512MB) from the market at rs 4.1 k.
Overclocks to 216 Mhz at 2.9V with strict timings 2.5-3-3-5.
Sorry aGain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back