Kirsten Dunst accidently reveals Spidey 3 villains

ahhh brings back memories of the 90's and now MTV spidey toon series ...

wish they had actually finished the 90s series...was much fun

where the hell is the lizard?! WE WANT THE LIZARD...

But seriously.

Topher in a villain role in spiderman movie????

hard to digest for me :p Lets see how much tallent he really has :p

^^ venom will be 99% CG anyway, the only time you will actually see topher will be as eddie brock.

Decadent_Spectre said:
where the hell is the lizard?! WE WANT THE LIZARD...
dr. connors is already in the story, whether or not they transform him into the lizard is upto the crew.
I would say it's bound to happen sooner or later, since there are a total 7 movies planned.

saumilsingh said:
^^ venom will be 99% CG anyway, the only time you will actually see topher will be as eddie brock.
dr. connors is already in the story, whether or not they transform him into the lizard is upto the crew.
I would say it's bound to happen sooner or later, since there are a total 7 movies planned.

He might be in the story...but the lizard is what im interested in...spidey isnt spidey without the lizard

funkymonkey said:
But seriously.
Topher in a villain role in spiderman movie????
hard to digest for me :p Lets see how much tallent he really has :p

hehehe.... I agree..... IT is hard for me to imagine poor Eric Forman as villain ready to kill people :p

Topher Grace was as jumpy as eric forman in "In Good Company". Doubt his ability toi pull of venom.

IceFusion said:
thats strange the way spidey 2 ended it seemed that it would be goblin teeming with another villan
The hobgoblin is immortal, he will keep coming back in different personas after dying and each persona gets to know spideys true identity.
Not worthy to be the main villain more than once.

What he will be used as is a troublemaker at best.

Back