klipsch promedia 5.1 = 199$

stormblast

Skilled
Best Buy

although its all sold out now in 3 days when the price became 199$, i am sure they will come back.

for people who dont know. these are 1 of the best speakers available quality wise. period.

damn .. awesome deal :D but theres no way i can get something that heavy unless i go and bring it myself :(

ya true its not possible to ask someone to get it unless you go yourself.

i can talk from experience the z680 box was huge & was a prob to get it to the airport. lol.

Hehe never knew iFi is available in India. Thats the best 2.1 computer speaker... period. A side effect is that its the most expensive as well :p.

I saw a pair of what I think are the Promedia Ultra 2 at Prime ABGB last week and the price mentioned was around 6k for these.

and dont forget to post back :p

i remember the promedia 5.1's selling in chennai last time for 37k :p

zhopudey said:
Whoa! Really? I'll go check them out! :hap2:

They are 2.0 speakers - I thought that was a high price for 2.0 speakers - though the packaging was quite tall for 2.0's :(

Gulbir is coming over to my place in a couple of hours time I will confirm and post again..... dont want you asking me for TAXI money to and fro Thane because I mentioned a wrong price :D

Gulbir is here .... he says prices for available speakers as follows...

Promedia Ultra 2.0 = 6K
iFi = 19.5K
iGroove = 12K
Gmx A 2.1 = 9K

The 5.1's are not yet available locally.

i just got a reply from gautam agencies here in pune.. promedia 2.0 is 7.5k with a 10% discount.. :p

really pointless to buy speakers without the sub. rather buy some nalla brand instead. heh.

whats the price of promedia 2.1 any idea?

Back