Audio Klipsch Promedia or AudioEngine A2 (Suggestions needed)

Vij

Skilled
Hi

I was looking for powered speakers for my TV...

I am easily able to find the Klipsch Promedia GMX 2.1 for 9.7k here in Hyd.

If I had to buy the AudioEngine A2 Il have to be source from out of Hyd.

Now the Q:

Is the Klipsch Promedia GMX 2.1 as good as Audioengine A2 or is the latter a better set that warrants the extra trouble and probably a grand more.

Klipsch Promedia GMX 2.1 Vs AudioEngine A2

I need answers now... Hoping to buy in the evening.

Thanks

Vij

thebanik said:
for TV i would suggest Klipsch Promedia GMX 2.1, coz of the woofer. I think the A2 doesnt come with any woofer, right????

Yes... for TV....and hence no soundcard will drive it... The woofer on the Klipsch may help...I had the same feeling...

and yes, no seperate woofer on the Audioengine A2 but some people are amazed at what it can produce.

Thanks for the answer banik... If no one else replies against the Promedia, Il get that... Once I get it, I will no longer be confused...or rather cant afford to be confused...:p

I like tight bass... Prefer listening to music at lower volumes most of the time... Quality bass at milder volumes would be great. I dont need thumping bass... Just need to feel the weight of the bass even at lower volumes, if u kn wat I mean...

Went and ordered Klipsch Promedia GMX 2.1

Heard some mind-blowing speaker ranges. I dint kn there are speakers that cost upto 49L per pair....

Back