Status
Not open for further replies.

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
  • Product Name: Klipsch Image S4
  • Expected Price: Rs 2000
  • Shipping charges: included
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.infibeam.com/Headphone/i-...lipsch-S4.html
  • Description if any: used for 10 months.warranty still available for 2 years and 2 months.the iem's come with comply foam tips which i purchased 2 months ago but to my dismay,one piece is badly damaged.the buyer will have to get a replacement foam or get another pair of buds[easily available in markets].the plastic on the wire start has also worned out.there is no problem with the iem's however,they still sound as they did on day 1.awesome bassy sound.
  • Reason for Sale: upgrading to ddm.
  • Product condition: 7 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Sep 11
  • Remaining Warranty period: 2 years and 2 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: yes available and attached the same below

Note - the price above is fixed

what abt the stock buds ? u nly give comply tips ?

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

reply to my querry via pm .. il like to take them :)

BUMP
final price reduced to 1800.

looking to sell it quickly due to impending upgrade.

note - newbies with 0 feedback score.apologies, but please stop asking for phone numbers before even showing any interest.

@jatintan007 : You might want to remove your phone number from the above post. Better place to exchang esuch info is in PMs.[DOUBLEPOST=1370324628][/DOUBLEPOST]@vantheman5211 : I'd like to know if someone has compared these to the SA C-12 from @PristineNote ?

How do these two compare in bass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back