KOOLANCE water block CPU-350

Status
Not open for further replies.

pureterror

Disciple
Oct 4, 2009
hey guyz i just want to sell ma brand new KOOLANCE cpu 350.. the reason for selling this bcoz i ordered it for back up [ extra ] with my koolance cpu 360 ... but all working super fine so dont need it..! :)

Photo0321.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo0334.jpg
[/IMG]
cpu-350at_p4.jpg
[/IMG]
cpu-350at_p3.jpg
[/IMG]

video review YouTube - (HD) CPU 350 Performance CPU Waterblock Review
more info about this product click there >> CPU-350AT (CPU), Acetal [no nozzles] - Water cooling systems, pc liquid cooling kit, cpu, video card, hard drive
only serious buyer may rply to this thread and if u have any question about this product just pm me. No LOWBALLING and NO Crapping of the thread

bump.............

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
^Talk about the local pricing here. If the product is not available locally, he must have got it either through KMD (which includes his customary charges apart from the dollar conversion you have applied there) or a relative/friend or by shipping from sites which deliver to India (such as Amazon wherein you *do* pay for the customs' duties depending on the consignment).

Aug 11, 2009
Austin,TX
yours_majesty said:
I guess not all of us would buy from KMD, some would prefer direct deal on eBay and there $ costs Rs.45.20/- (today's rate).

alright then who will pay for the customs, shipping etc?

Even i have no intention to crap the thread, but wanted to educate a person as to how some products which are imported and the real cost associated to it

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
^So that makes it 70$ +14$ which is almost 3.8k. The seller has put up a lower rate compared to the price shipped to our nation through USPS as you have put it. Is there a problem now?

Besides, going by your logic, should a person order anything valued at <200USD, he shouldn't be charged anything by the customs. So essentially, weight doesn't come into play here? Buy yourself a pair of speakers valued at <200USD through Amazon, have it shipped to our country and see for yourself the customs being charged. Heck, some of the shipments which were merely replacements such as RAM modules are charged customs, let alone the 200USD limit!

pureterror

Disciple
Oct 4, 2009
yours_majesty said:
thread crapping not intended, but you are asking for a price more than a brand new costs ($69.95 x 45.20 = about Rs.3162/-).

i asking absolutely right price for that water block .... if u own any credit card then with out crapping this thread anymore go buy directly from koolance.com and they will offers only dhl international service to ship to india and charge up to 100 $per shipping ... n when the package arrives to indian dhl office then those guyz pay custom duty by there own and later when ur package arrive at your door then get ready to pay more then 5-6 k duty ....... and has i said if u only intrested in buying this cpu 350 then only u rply and stop posting stupid crapping shitt again n again

if u guyz have any question about this product simply pm me ...

yours_majesty

Banned
Jun 4, 2009
i asking absolutely right price for that water block .... if u own any credit card then with out crapping this thread anymore go buy directly from koolance.com and they will offers only dhl international service to ship to india and charge up to 100 $per shipping ... n when the package arrives to indian dhl office then those guyz pay custom duty by there own and later when ur package arrive at your door then get ready to pay more then 5-6 k duty ....... and has i said if u only intrested in buying this cpu 350 then only u rply and stop posting stupid crapping shitt again n again

if u guyz have any question about this product simply pm me ...

I guess, only YOU can eat this BULLSHIT, no one else. :) and people are not fool like you, duty is always charged only 20% of the item value (5-6K means about 200% .... think before you write anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.